Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I wish I would have known about the +/- grading scale they were putting in place. I had not been on this system before and an A- drops one's GPA quicker than one would think.

I wish I would have known more about the scholarships the school offers. I was not aware that there are so many scholarships out there that NKU has for their students.

I wish I would have known more about the sororities. I feel like it would have given me more of an opportunity to get involved and to meet new people.

I wish I would have known more about the classes, and the foundations of knowledges. I am well aware of them now after talking with advisor.

I wish I would have know before coming to Northern Kentucky University that it would take several weeks for my financial aid to be awarded.

I wish I had known how fantastic the professors here are, as well as how friendly the students here can be. NKU has a place for everyone.

Before I came to this school I wish I would have known that the NKU Grant County Center only offers your first 2 years of classes.

I wish I would have knowwn more about the cost of everything. That way I could have saved up more money for books, food, etc.

I wish I had known that ther is not much of a pre-veterinary program at NKU, but I still would have attended the university.

How wonderful the school really is. If I would have known this earlier it would have made my college decision alot easier.