Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I wish I would have known that there is not a huge selection of foreign language courses to choose from each semester.

I wish I would have known about the wide range of study abroad programs available for students through the University.

When enrolling in Northern Kentucky I wish I had known that an average graduation rate is five years for students.

Most importanly so far , Students should re- confirm your schedule prior to showing up 1st day of classes.

Not many students stay on campus during the weekend so there are not many programs or activities going on.

What I wish I have know before I came to NKU are all the scholarships I could have applied for.

I wish I had known that there aren't many jobs opportunities for just a BA degree in my field.

How dead it is on weekends, and the lack of transportation around the campus and local places.

That I could handle a larger course load and could have finished my bachelors degree sooner.

I wish I would have known more about thier Greek Life program, and how to get invovled.