Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

Northern Michigan University is a place that shows a community aspect, a friendly environment, and there's nothing better to top it off than to have the beautiful Lake Superior just down the road, alongside the Superior Dome, where our might Wildcats play their football games in the fall.

NMU is a spectacular college for active, engaged students that desire to have a university atmosphere, smaller classes, and still be close to nature; literally five minutes off of campus, you can find yourself in the middle of the woods.

A positive learning environment in a small town located right along Lake Superior, with tons of outdoor activities to take part in like hiking, camping, kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, moutain biking and much much more.

NMU is a carefree, fun place to be, people accept everyone no matter what background they come from, yet the people also know how to be serious and study and there are often numerous study groups to choose from.

Northern Michigan is pretty laid back and outdoorsey- expect snow. Lots of unexpected perks like suite-style dorms (two dorms share 1 bathroom), laptop computers included with tuition, and free laundry.

Northern Michigan University is an environmentally consious school that prepares its students for their future carrers with numerous extra-currecular activities and out-of-the-classroom resources.

NMU is a school that conscientiously supports its students with involved, caring staff (professors - not TA's), small to moderate sized classes and a strong sense of community.

Northern MIchigan University is a great school to go to if you are looking for a school that focuses on meeting friends you will have the rest of your life!

My school has a friendly enviornment; one in which students can feel comfortable asking questions, making mistakes, and taking charge of their education.

Northern Michigan University is a great place to be, with good academics, and a wonderful surrounding envirnoment that caters to anyones interest.