Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

Medium sized earth friendly outdoor activity fun loving social college with a wide variety of activities on and off campus in a beautiful setting.

Northern Michigan University is a outdoorsy community based college with student populations that fit anyone and everyone.

Northern Michigan University may be 100 miles from anywhere but one foot on campus and you will realize you are home.

At NMU, with the great faculty and beautiful surroundings, you are not just a number but an individual student.

Northern Michigan University is both socially and academically demanding but well worth the effort.

enviormentaly friendly school, on the great lakes, with plenty to do and warm and freindly people.

A well organized community of students with faculty willing to help and interested in your future.

NMU is a place filled with really friendly, although more often than not, close-minded people.

Northern Michigan University is the place where your educational dreams become reality.

Northern Michigan is a very friendly campus, where anyone can find a place to fit in.