Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

The most common person to attend Northern Michigan University are people who can tolerate the cold because it snows from October to April and people who are willing to get a dirty by participating in activities outside.

A person who is an outdoor enthusiast... many of the activities here revolve around being outside. People who thrive on city life should not attend because there is nothing like that here, or anywhere near Nothern.

An easy going laid back person who likes talking to people and doing study groups. They should also know it's not a party school but people do party there but they also do their studying to get their degrees.

Everyone is excepted at this school. No one is looked down on because of their race, sexuality, or religion. We execpt everyone, and have alot of fun together!

Someone who loves snow and is passionate about his or her future should consider attending Northern Michigan University!

People who are outdoorsy, love the winter, and perfer a smaller community would love Northern Michigan University.

Anybody, this school is very accepting of all different backgrounds, races, and upbringings.

I would say anyone would be able to attend this school. They are open to everybody.

Anyone who can put up with snow in the winter.

Tree Huggers