Espanola, NM
Northern New Mexico College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northern New Mexico College

RanDee

I love the fact that the college is only an hour and a half away from where I live. It's very convenient and the college itself is great. The campus isn't too big and the classrooms are just the right size. I like the college and what it has to offer.

Sharon

I have been a student with Northern New Mexico College for a couple of years now, but all the faculty in the ADN program are great. They are always willing to help you and listen to your concerns or ideas. I would recommend NNMC to anyone who would be interested in going into the nursing program.

Eva

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would give myself a lot of valuable advice. First, I would encourage myself to stick with my original plans of going into the military (Air Force) after graduation, since I was in the AFROTC program for three years and high ranked. While I would be in the Air Force I would continue with my goal to become a fighter pilot. Secondly, I would tell myself to continue with my education and pursue a college education, wait until I am established in a secure career then settle down and have a family. Last but not least, I would tell myself to never give up on my goals and dreams and always, always believe that there is a higher power looking out for me.

Well organized, great staff and instructors, class courses are at a moderate even pace, times and amount of classes are balanced, best of all the price per credit hour is a good.

Northern New Mexico College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.