Northern Oklahoma College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northern Oklahoma College

Lamar

Great introduction into college. The professors for their best to keep the students engaged and offer time to interact with us. All my professors gave key advise on how to handle classes at a larger university and reasons to excel early in life. Some topics were advise on getting a certain grade point average in case one decides to go back to further their education. Understanding that one does not have to take one divine path to their desired degree plan, but can have a minor, undergrad, masters and doctorate in different fields of study. Really encouraging and super helpful with describing options I had for the future. Plus, the class sizes were nice. Roughly 20 students per class and it allowed for a similar feeling to high school. Nice transition piece for sure.

Abe

Northern Oklahoma College is great for individualized learning, with many tutors available. Professors are very helpful. The classrooms are the perfect size to keep everyone involved.

Jaelyn

Northern Oklahoma College is a good small town to transition into college smoothly. It is basically like a bigger high school in my opinion. The teachers challenge you to do your best in every subject. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved and campus wide activities also.

Jaclyn

I enjoy the classes and the instructors are very helpful. I have taken several lab classes and the facilities are very up-to-date. I feel that my education in nursing will be of some of the best the state has to offer. I am excited about graduating and will be able to further my BSN at OSU where NOC has a sister program. I will not have to travel far to complete my education.

Achlee

Northern Oklahoma College is a good place to start out. It is a small school, so classes are not very big, and professors can spend more time with individual help if needed. There are several on campus clubs that you can join, and the drama department puts on great shows every semester.

Kimberly

Northern Oklahoma College has made it possible for me to earn an Associate Degree in a way that fits perfectly with my busy life. 10 years after graduating high school NOC made my goal of gaining a college degree a reality. With the University Center in Ponca City, OK creates a convenient and flexible way for me to attend classes and complete assignments. Most administrators and professors have been extremely helpful and available everyday of the week.

Raven

I love the small school and having all the class buildings close enough to get to classes on time, I also love the dorms which really seem homey and comfortable . The cafeteria is also very nice and easy to find, as is all the other buildings, a very cute campus.

Triston

The program I am in is called Digital Media Animation and Design and i could not love a program more. The group dynamic and teacher care is amazing . The college as a whole has a nice small town feel to it and feels very safe. If it was a four year degree I would definitely be continuing here.

Marissa

Northern Oklahoma College is in a small town called Tonkawa. What caught my eye most about Northern Oklahoma was there outstanding soccer record . After a campus visit I loved the campus and coming from a small school this campus size was definitely in my comfort zone . I loved it so much that I decided where I will continue my education for the next 2 years while, playing soccer .

Blake

Great small college, small class sizes and fantastic professors . Campus is easy to navigate. New performing arts center. New dorm. Many upgrades to existing dorms. Great basketball and soccer teams. Faculty easy to approach and treats you with respect.

Benjamin

The advisors are terrific. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The school spirit is fun with baseball, basketball, and softball. We've got some wonderful professors and a couple of witches. Enid is a decent sized town with a calm feel. There's is decent nightlife, not spectacular, but its still fun. Most of the professors are very accessible and happy to help. The dorms are pretty nice. A bunch of them were recently remodeled. Very cost efficient school and still a great quality of life and education.

NOC is a great school because they offer small classes which allows the student to have more one on one time with professors and be able to learn in a more comfortable atmosphere. NOC was a great choice for me because it allowed me to continue playing the sport I love while attending a school that helped me further my education.

Sydney

Northern Oklahoma College is a great way to start a college career. The small personal classes are a great way to ease into the college experience and not get overwhelmed by huge classrooms and hundreds of people in one class. They care about helping you get started

Natalie

I like it so far. I am able to get in contact with teachers if I need help and I don't see or hear about drama at all. People are there to learn and it shows. The teachers seem to really love what they do. I would definitely advise others to go here as well.

Trey

I am honestly a big fan of it. It gets you used to college more comfortable than just jumping into a four year. And the professors are all very interested in their students. Like I am currently writing my second essay for my English Composition course and I just emailed the professor asking a question about it and he answered back in less than 5 minutes.

Makayla

I have transferred to Northern Oklahoma College between the semesters due to my last college not being so great. I have found myself happier and more educated being at NOC. Thee classes are a little tougher but I can get a tutor if I need one or even asked my teacher if I need any type of help with anything. I have made a new lifetime best friend that I can always count on if I need her. I would recommend Northern Oklahoma College 10/10 to anyone considering it. This school has changed my life for the better.