Northern Virginia Community College

« See more reviews of Northern Virginia Community College

I wish I had known that it was a very good school. As a high school student I heard that Northern Virginia Community College was very bad and did not have enough to be even called a school. I found out that that was just an opinion and not a fact. This school is phenominal! From price to professor ratios to quality of education is excellent. Nonetheless, I do have to warn that this is a learn and go school - there is no campus life. Other than that, very good school.

I haven't actually started at the NOVA campus yet, but everything that I've heard sounds wonderful. I'm looking forward to the opportunities that will be provided to me there. My last school had no where near as many choices as NOVA does and that's exactly what I'm looking for. A chance to find what I really want to do and I know that NOVA can provide me with that opportunity.

To start off, i moved from michigan on janurary 8th, so i had very little time to do everything and i am still working on figuring everything out about the college. I wish that i would have done more work to figure out the bussing system before i came because its kind of difficult when you have never rode a buss before.

To get a Mac, not a PC., but that is just for my major. They do have Mac Labs at the School but it is difficult to always come to the school to do my work. Everything else is great.

The one thing I wished someone told me about my freshman year would be getting help from some people in specific classes and finding a tutor for some subjects.

I knew what I was getting myself into when I came to this school so nothing really came as a surprise to me. I pretty much got what I was expecting.

I wish I would have known how many people would be their. There are alot of people that attend Northern Virginia Community College.

I wish I would have known how great the professors are because I would not have been so nervous to transfer schools.

I wish I had known about all the financial stuggles that I now face. Mostly, I wish I had been better prepared.

I wish I would have know how wonderful the school was, so then i would'nt have felt so bad about going