Northland College Top Questions

Reid

Northland is a great stepping stone for students that have plans to take their lives to greater distances after their highschool and college careers.

Madeline

Northland is a four year private liberal arts college that takes advantage of the beautiful natural features around it.

Mary

Northland College is an open and accepting college, with an environment that is challenging intellectually, environmentally conscious and socially exciting.

Dayl

Northland College, while seeming like a small, safe, and cozy option for prospective students, reveals itself within the first week of attendance as a wild, life-changing, sometimes uphill battle, but one soon realizes that these surprises are what makes it a commitment worth your time.

Kristin

Northland has become home and it's people are my second family.

Mary

I feel that most of the student body come from very well off, even wealthy families; it is a very expensive, prestigious private Liberal Arts and Environmental school that has recently been suffering financially but is still very accommodating with a very tight knit community.

Erin

Open-minded, intelligent students looking for a way to help the world as much as they can, especially when it comes to the environment.