Northland Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northland Community and Technical College

Syrie

It is a fairly good college. However, the town is quite boring. They offer a variety of classes. The campus is very welcoming. They actually have maps around the campus for walking routes. They are really into athletics. This is the main draw for this college.

Torie

I think its a really neat campus, just because of it being located right when you drive into East Grand Forks. Which isn't too far away from my house, only a forty-five-minute drive! I have yet to tour the campus, that is on my to-do list. from the pictures, I've seen, and what I've heard from past students, is that it's a really nice place to be at, and I look forward to attending!

Frances

I love it, friendly. I was afraid of making new friends, but everyone is nice and caring. I will recommend my children to go here. The staff is amazing, they help you when you need it. I love how nice and understanding they are. For my first college, they are the best. Also they are affordable, which helps out a lot.

Casey

My opinion of Northland is that it is a very good, tight nit community of people that strive for academic success. The classes are small and personal, giving you the opportunity for one on one sessions with each professor more often. The campus is small, but has everything you might need. The staff is very friendly and willing to help at the drop of a hat.

Anna

I have taken one class out there so far and I loved it. I loved the atmosphere, and by doing so I was able to get closer to my LPN. The campus is easy to navigate, and classes are small. The facility and staff are amazing and so nice. They were understanding for me because I took my class as a PESO student. Highly recommended, can't wait to officially be a student there next fall!