Haverhill, MA
Northpoint Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northpoint Bible College

Deborah

The culture of Northpoint was outstanding. It is most defnitly a five star school. All the professors and reachers were so welcoming and knowledgable. The presence of God during chapel was overwhelming and wonderful. I can't wait to learn from such woderful teachers and grow spritually.

Daniel

Don't be afraid. Enjoy every moment. These will be some of the best and fastest years of your life. Slow down and take time to enjoy living and learning with your best friends.

The spiritual environment.

Someone who is called into full-time vocational pentecostal ministry.

Mary

During my high school senior year I was suffering from a mental illness. The one piece of advice I would give myself is to listen to my gut. I should have listened to my gut which was telling me that I was not ready to move away when I tried attending college away from home. I should have listened to my gut when I was doubting my intellectual capabilities regarding school. People should always listen to their gut when pursuing education. They should not pursue a major their parents want them to, or that pays well; the majors worth pursuing are those that one is passionate about. If a student enjoys certain hobbies, joining a certain club or organization is what he should do. College is a once in a lifetime experience and one should do exactly that—experience life. I do not mean to go out and drink or do drugs, but try things. See a musical, concert or walk along the beach. After college, one enters the workplace and one does not have as much free time as he used to. A college student should experience life before his work and bills and everything get in the way.

Victoria

College has prepared me and taught me so much about the real world. Being in college, you have to be more independent than you ever were in high school. The work load is much more intense and you really cannot procrastinate assignments. In high school, I would always wait until the last minute to do a project or an essay, but when I got to college, I realized that it would not be possible to do that anymore and earn a good grade. In college, your education is on you. If you do not put in your best effort, you will fall back and not do well. Occasionally there will be some professors that will help you get your act together, but for the most part, it is the students' responsibility to achieve the grades and degree they are striving for.

tanisha

Zion Bible College is a ministry school that will prepare you for excellence in ministry. The classes are phenomenal, the chapels are life-changing, and the atmosphere and fellowship are incomperable to anywhere else. You will grow at Zion into the minister of the Gospel that God has called you to be. Whether you're seeking His will for your life, or seeking to be taught and prepared for full-time ministry, Zion is for you. It is academically and spiritually taxing, and worth every second and every penny. No time at Zion is wasted. Not one second.

Because Zion is a ministry school and only a ministry school, all of the classes are Bible or Christian/ministry life-based. That does not mean that it is not academically taxing, because it definitely is. The biggest difference is that Zion is a family. The faculty, staff, teachers, and students are one big family, and everyone just wants to see you succeed. The teachers are gracious and merciful and will help you out as much as possible, as will the other students. No where else did I find this sense of family.

Dear Tanisha, I know that it is your senior year and you are hoping to coast until graduation, but I have to warn you: Your grades from this year WILL affect your GPA. I know that you really want to throw your discipline out the window, but I promise you that if you do, when you go to college, it will be a lot harder getting back into the routine of regular studying and proofreading your papers because you won't have time to and will resort to last minute cramming and latenight papers. Most importantly, I beseech you to cherish your high school friendships. Bond with people whom you have never talked with. You have been so stuck in your comfort zone of friends for so long, you have nothing to talk about with the rest of your class. Seek them out and make friends with people whom you have never spoken to. Choose one freshman to pour into and prepare for the rollercoast they have coming up. Love them and be there for them when they need you. You will make it, graduation will come sooner than you think, trust me. PS. Take AP Spanish, you love it.

Going back in time to talk to myself would be a fantastic opurtunity. I would tell myself not to waste away your first semester. Get yourself into good routines then and to make them habits. That wasting your first semester away could make you loose focus on the important things and set he road ahead for what you will do in the future. I would also tell myself to take all the opurtinitys that you can because the more experience you get in the ministry early the eiasier it would be later. I would tell myself not to focus on anything else but school. I would say to GET YOUR READING DONE EARLY, becasue I fell behind on my reading very quickly. Look for as many scholarships as you can even in college becasue the books are expensive. Dont forget why your going where your going either becasue God called you. Stay strong in all your disciplines and do your community work its required so stay on top of it. Five hours of work may not sound like much but it adds up. Dont forget who your doing this for and dont let your parents tell you that you cant.

The worst thing about my school is that te cerfew is very early. The cerfew is tent thirty every night except for friday in which case its eleven. then to add on to that, there is a room cerfew. I have never herd of a college having a room cerfew. We have to be in our rooms at eleven thirty at night everynight except for fridays and saturdays. I dont quite understand the point of having a room cerfew becasue some of us have things to do like wash clothes and shower that late becasue we are just getting in.

Northpoint Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.