Bentonville, AR
NorthWest Arkansas Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend NorthWest Arkansas Community College

My classmates are fun, intelligent, and helpful,so I know If I have a last minute question that I can count on them to help m...

My classmates are fun, intelligent, and helpful,so I know If I have a last minute question that I can count on them to help me.

The nursing program at NWACC is said to be better than even the University of Arkansas. The students at NWACC are very welcoming and always nice and ready to help. The teachers break everything down to make sure that everyone understands the material. They don't mind staying after class to help and even help when your at home via e-mail. I am a single mother, so I always have alot going on and the teachers take that into conceterration when planning their lessons, so those of us who have families will have no problem getting the work done.

Well, I got my GED, so If I could go back I would tell myself to stay in school. Don't drop out because it will make going to college way more difficult. They don't push you in high school just to be assholes. They do it to prepare you for the real world and for college. College is alot harder than high school so Its good to get prepared then. Don't take high school for granted. Learn everything you can from your teachers, because thay have alot to teach you. Alot more thatn you realize, and not just whatever subject they may teach but also some real life lessons. So when they get on your case about something its not because they hate you, it's most likly because they belive in you and know you can do better. So, trust me when I say to listen to them. Being popular or "cool" isn't always the best way to go, sometimes it pays to be a nerd or teachers pet. Your teaches have alot of wisdom to impart. Once again I say listen to your teachers, how much you learn from them might suprise you!

The great teachers, the small classes, and the friendliness of the community.

The great teachers, the small classes, and the friendliness of the community.

Relax have fun and don't always worry about how long college will take. College is a great time in life so enjoy it, but stay focused and work hard. It is an unforgettable experience.

The only thing that has upset me so far is them not offering certain classes in the spring. But that is true for any college.

Phillip

As I already said, it's an excellent two-year college that has a great nursing program, there are around 15,000 students which is a much higher number than many other two-year schools, and that number is constantly growing. I've noticed that a lot of the students here are returning/non-traditional students, which I personally think is a good thing -- more people that might not have had the time or a chance to go are taking that chance. The professors are great too, very involved and they really like to get to know their students.

I would tell myself to not wait, and to prepare a bit more for college. In high school I didn't think college was that big of a deal and I didn't prepare myself --- academically and otherwise --- for it. So, I would tell myself certainly to work harder in high school because it would have been better for my future college life.

Northwest Arkansas Community College is an excellent two-year college. It's great for undergraduate studies, and has a very good nursing program. The kind of person that should attend this school is one who is not quite decided on what they want to do yet, but still wants to continue their education, possibly by transferring to a 4-year school such as I am doing.

NorthWest Arkansas Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.