Eugene, OR
Northwest Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwest Christian University

Lesa

I was in a night program and went to school one night a week for 4 hours. It really fit well for me because I am a single mom and I work full time.

I have gotten so much out of my college experience. First of all my education will help me provide the life my daughter deserves. It has already helped me get promoted at my current job and I have recieved so many more interviews based on changing that one little line on my application to Graduated. Recieving my Bachelors is just one more step on my ladder. I am moving forward in my education to get my Masters. I learned a lot during my bachelors program that helped prepare me to go forward. I am greatful to have had such wonderful professors and friends to get me this far. I made so many wonderful friends in college. These are people that I still keep in touch with and will be a part of my life forever. Without eachothers support none of us would have done so well.

The Co-Horts. You start and finish your degree with the same group of people. It really helps keep people motivated and in the program.

Kathy

Knowing what I know now I would advise myself to go to the University I currently attend. The reason would be because I would not be waisting all that time and money on a college that was not accredited appropriatly to become a highly qualified teacher. Though there may have been many life lessons learned in the way I did things, I fully believe that I would have still learned them somehow. It is most frustrating that it seems that a ton of money was wasted on an education and bachelors degree that the State will not even recognize. I am now on the right track in attending the University I am at currently, and that being said, I would have to advise myself to continue on with my goals, go to the college, but continue on don't stop, move forward to the university for the necessary courses to be certified with the State to teach, you will not regret ever doing that.

it is small classes and you get more personnal attention from the professors

That the syllabi from some of the teachers were not posted in time to know what books to get for class.

Alicia

I know you are stong minded and will make you own descisions, but make sure you are positive about what you want to do. If you are not 100% sure, try going to a community college or a university that provides classes that are closer in size to those you are use to in High School. Going to a large university, you just become one of many in a class room so make yourself known to the professors. Attend all of your classes, go to office hours, and ask questions. Remember, the only bad question is the one not asked. stay focused and real friends will not recommend activites that can cause you harm.

People who are Chirstian and enjoy smaller classes where peoplewant to be close to their classmates

Very liberal people and those who are agnostic

Jordan

i would still come, the school has gotten me mad a few times but nothing in life is right. I've made so many friends and grown so much in this past year in a hafe more then i fell i could have anywher else because of the hardships. Also being so far from home i really knew i needed this time to see how i can take being on my own.

Many people here are warm and welcoming. Easy to be a friend and leand a helping hand.

The run around staff and aid gives you when trying to get the smallest things fixed. Also closed minded ness most employee have here along with students. People that have not so clean past try so hard to hide it so they wont be juged.

Northwest Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.