Northwest Florida State College Top Questions

elizabeth

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself not to take advantage of the freedom of college. When you get to college, no one is going to make sure your work is complete or that you are putting in the correct amount of study time. You are now an adult who has to make the right decisions for your future. I would tell myself to pay attention in class and take in the advice of our parents, and our high school and college counselors. It is a difficult transition to go from parents and teachers making sure you have completed all assignments, to a college professor giving you a syllabus with due dates and not caring if you complete it or not. Ultimately, it is your future, your life. Please do not take advantage of this time without your own family to take care of and set yourself up to be able to give yourself a great future and the future family you will have.

Kira

I am transfering from NWFSC to the University of Florida next Fall, so this question and some of the previous survey questions will probably be more applicable to me then, but I would still go back six months to advise my high school self. I would tell myself to appreciate the people around me more. My friends and I all attend different colleges, so we only interact through social media and during vacations, which is less than we are used to; Facebook is at least good for that. I would also tell myself to focus on scholarships more. During the last few months of my senior year, I was so overwhelmed I barely looked at financial aid. I would much rather have completed the piles of essays and questions over the Summer as opposed to now, squished in with Finals. Other than those two things, I wouldn't need to tell myself anything else. I am very satisifed with my college experience so far.

Hello me! I’m here to make your transition from high school to college a bit easier. Now, I understand that you see your senior year as another full year before you enter college, however that “full year” will be very busy and it will silently pass you by faster than you think, trust me I would know. The change will be stressful and difficult at times, but you can’t ignore it because it’s coming, ready or not. I’m telling you this because it’s better to travel well than to arrive as I did. College is unlike high school: there won’t be anyone holding your hand to make sure you get to school, go to class, or even make sure you get classes. Believe me when I say there will be more weight to carry on your end. So, to help, here are two vital things you should do before entering college. First off, open up to change: making new friends and joining new clubs can ease the weight of college life. And second, talk to your councilor about scholarships because money is tight and there are plenty you missed out on in high school.

autumn

When I was in high school I was not concerned with the financial obiligations that coincide with attending college. I wish I had cared more about the scholarship opportunities that were offered to students who achieved high grades. One in particular, the bright future scholarship, is extremely helpful for many of my peers who went on to Florida colleges. Now I struggle to pay for all my college courses, trying my best to stay debt free from student loans. I cannot receive pell grants because my parents have money, however, I do not live with my parents. I wish I had known that financing college would be a "catch 22" everywhere I turned. This way I could have exceeded in my high school classes to help me have a less stressfull college environment.

Derry

The main concept of childhood life is growth. Throughout my childhood and into my later teen year I feel that I did just that. Knowing what I know about college life and making the transition, if I could go back and give myself advice, I would say, "Keep up the hard work!" This for the simple fact that from my middle school years, I watched myself grow in terms of maturity and educational standards. From the "punk kid" years of a middle school child, to the respectable graduate level of a hard-working high school senior, I can say that I did it! I grew! I got myself off the skateboard, the poor study habits, the desire of going out every night and into the life of a good graduate. I went from skateboarding with friends at night to studying for my AP Music Theory, AP Lit and Lang, and AP Statistics Exams. I went from going to the movies on weekends to staying up at the school with the National Honor Society and making sure things were done at school. And I even went from 'punk kid' music, to blaring the streets with the drumline!

I would tell myself that college life is much harder than high school life. In college you must work hard and study to earn a decent grade, unlike high school where everything is babied to you.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to continue working hard in school. The first two years of college are the basics and the final two are the core classes. I would say that I should look into the Early Childhood Education classes offered at the high school. I would also tell myself to forget about wasting time going for Media production because it is the Elementary Education program that I will eventually end up in. Teaching has been a rewarding experience and I am glad that I made the decision to pursue this career path.

Kaylynn

Dear Unexpecting You, You're not aware of the implications that your senior year will have upon your college education. The classes that you abhor, that you can't wait to escape, the ones you find pointless--they're applicable. Dive in; it may take a minute to adjust to the changes that you have thrust yourself into, but that final second of bliss is worth the few moments of pressure and disallusionment. Read the books you are assigned in AP English Literature & Composition, they will add insight into the literature, history, and wisdom that you will visit in college. Speak out in AP Government more; display your talent in musical theatre; illustrate to the student body that you are valuable; take a breath of fresh air, and keep on. Don't let trivial events, situations, deameanors, get in your way. Also, those rhetorical devices were useful, stop complaining. Now: go on young grasshopper. Yours Truly, Life-Adjusted

the advice that i would give myself would be to live my life more not work as much. I would tell myself that i should attend college while i am in high school cause you dont have to worry about the cost of the school it is paid for you cause now its very hard. i wish i would have been involved more cause its hard to scholarships and school money if you were not involved in alot of things or if you had a4.0 gpa

Sandra

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior in high school, I would tell myself that my opportunities are endless. My goal would be to encourage myself to reach for the stars and motivate myself into thinking that I can accomplish my dreams, not to sell myself short. Most importantly, I would tell myself to take a leap of faith and go to one of the many schools that accepted me, that were far from my hometown. In addition, I would advise my old self to get involved in my community and school. Be a part of extracurricular activites, make a difference in my school. I would join the Associated Student Body in order to show leadership in my applications for college. In doing so, I would show the universities that I am a well rounded person, who is involved in the community and school. In conclusion, knowing my preference for small intimate social interaction, would encourage myself to apply to a private university where classes are smaller and students have a closer relationship with professors. Lastly, I would tell myself that dorming isn't as bad as it seems it can be fun!!

haley

I would have told myself to stay focused and not to procrastinate. Things may seem tough at times but you can always get through it and the most important thing of all, never give up!

Diane

First, relax and do not stress yourself out. College is about finding out who you are, and what you really want to do with your life.Secound, do things that are right for you, such as a class schedule that suits you. you do not have to take a full load, take a lesser load so you can concentrate and do better.Third, make the most out of your college experience, look around ! Attend events, and talk to people. Take advantage of everything the campus has to offer. Fourth, keep yourself organized ! Keep up with the syllibus, its the key to passing the class ! And get assignments in when they are due, getting behind on them will set you back ! You'll have the rest of your life to do things, put school first !

Wesley

Use high school to your fullest advantage. Do not neglect the free opportunity that it is to better yourself and prepare for college. Pay close attention to the way certain teachers teach, if they suck, switch to another more qualified if able. Study, apply yourself, use your time more effectively, get involved in the learning experience that high school is. Forget about the partying and hoopla its fruit is of no value. Make it your job to learn, and be damn good at it. Seek out tutoring where available. This is your life, you are the only one that can become your best you, you have to put the time in, you have to work hard. You have the ability within yourself to be a straight A student, I'll show you the transcripts, but you have to work hard at it. Make a commitment to be your best you. All your hard work will make all the hard work you have to do in the future a commonality, you will be used to it. And finally, don't worry about your hair it looks fine.

You may think that you should have a good idea by 12th grade of what you are going to be when you "grow up." Some do, and some don't. Some only think they know. This isn't something to worry or beat yourself up about. Getting an adequate education isn't a race to see who can finish first. You want to make the most of your time in school by finding what YOU want for yourself, what you need, and what you know you have potential to be great at. There are resources available to help you decide what majors and careers are best for you. Some may even dig down to the extent of showing you that certain personality traits you own will give you an advantage in specific careers. There are people that want to help you build that bridge between where you can be and where you are now. Take advantage of all help available to you. Don't be afraid to change your mind and path because in the end, it is your life you are building. Always work hard and don't be discouraged when obstacles present themself. Obstacles make great dinner stories.

Be prepared! Take a foreign language! I would tell myself to pay more attention to what my teachers are trying to tell me. They have been there. They know what to expect. I would allow myself more time to study and improve grades. But the biggest thing I would tell myself is not to wait to go to college. I waited 4 years before I went back. I wish I would have gone as soon as I was done with high school. It makes such a huge diffrence in the way things work out in your life. I would be in a field that i love already and I would have a little more success at passing certain classes. I would just tell myself to sit down and think about every move I am getting ready to take and the path i want to travel down in life.

avianna

My Dearest Avianna, This transition will be the hardest that you have ever faced. There will be many obstacles and you may not see a clear path. You will be thousands of miles away from family and friends and in an extremely challenging atmosphere. To guide you through these times, it is essential that you have a strong support system. The support that you will come into contact everyday is your teachers. Teachers are there to teach, so take advantage of them. Ask questions, stay late, and do what it takes to learn everything. Another support will be your advisor. Advisors will be able to help you make important decisions about your future and will guide you in accomplishing your goals. See your advisor often to stay on task. The strongest link of your system will be family and friends. The extreme solitude can be eased by contact with those who care for you. The reminder of the love and pride that they have for you will always give you strength. Teachers, advisors, family and friends are your support during this transition. They will provide you with the strength and knowledge you need to be successful. With Love, Avianna

Sidney

Never to skip school. get an education. i have seen how not attending college has affected my big brother and sister. I don't want to be in their shoes. Go as far as you can and learn as much as possible.

I would advise myself to work harder to pass the needed classes for my degree program. I would also tell myself to speak with an advisor to find out exactly what program I should enter.

Graduation day 2007. Walking across that field and by our dad with his smiling face, being so nervous walking across that stage, thinking of all the bigger and better things you were moving towards. Taking those cap and gown pictures with Daddy. If only I could go back... I would tell myself to hug him a little tighter, he won't make it much longer. Smile a little brighter, this is one of his last pictures. I wanted it all, I wanted to be all grown up. And then I was 17 and working full time to pay off a funeral and bills. I counted down and wished away the time to graduation, just knowing I was going to go to college and get a degree and an amazing job. But life happens. Life makes everything hard. Learning was so easy. My advice is be appreciative and never stop learning. And never take today for granted.

Yaroslavy

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to enjoy it as much as I could, go to all the senior events, have fun with my friends, and not to worry, because I will really enjoy college once I am out of high school. I would also tell myself to take AP classes, in that way, I will not have to pay or take them in college and therefore, I will graduate faster. I would tell myself not to worry about college, because I will enjoy the independence it brings and because I will also find what I was looking for.

Reicar

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as high school senior, the first thing that I would say to myslef is that I should be prepared of becoming a college student. I would tell myself that I should prepare myself mentally and emotionally. College could be both mentally and emotionally draining. The studying that I do in highschool is not going to work in college, because the teachers would not baby sit you anymore like they did when I was in highschool. They will not give you more time to turn in any homework if you missed out on it. They would not make the test as easy as you want it, so you would have to take time to study on it. College can be emitonally draining as well. I would tell myself that there are numerous times that you would not do great in some tests or quizzes so you have to prepare yourself. In college, it could be frustrating if you did not do well in some of the grades that you expected to do well on. I'll also tell myself that these challenges are just beggining of an adult life.

After experiencing the college life, there are so many things I wish I could go back in time and tell myself as a high school senior. I would let myself know that while college is completely different from highschool in many aspects, it isn't as big and scary as it seems it would be. I wish I could have told myself not to stress so much over everything that I assumed college would be. I would assure myself that because I was a good student in highschool, I would be able to carry my good study and homework habits with me to college. Also, I would convince myself to put more thought into what I wanted to major in. Next fall, I will be a sophomore, yet I am still undecided about my major. Not knowing what I want to do with the rest of my life always tends to stress me out and I wish I had put more thought into it while I was in highschool. Most importantly, I would let myself know that college is a million times better than highschool and it is one of the greatest things I have experienced so far.

If I could go back to my senior year in high-school and give advice to myself, I would have to tell myself many things. One of those being to get more involoved in extra-curricular activities. In addition, I would also like to tell myself to sign up for dual-enrollment and advanced placement classes so that I could have some college credit and "beef-up" my resume. Other than that, I would have to tell myself that doing those things are what is fun, and are the best part about doing those things is that I will most likely not have the chance to do it again.

There is so much I could tell myself; much advice to be given to myself as an unexperienced high school senior. However, no one can turn back the pages of time so instead I must learn from my mistakes and not regret them.I must see how much they have taught me. I would give myself no advice for even if I were to go back to myself as a high school senior, I would not know any better than I did then and would probably not listen. I think perhaps that I learned better by trial and error than by trying to be the perfect college student. I have learned much from my failures and have been able to rise above them. The only adivce I would give to myself as a senior is the same I give myself now: to put the past behind me, learn from my mistakes, and move forward in life for there is no going backward. The clock only ticks in one direction and that is in what is yet to come. Thus, my advice to myself in any stage of my life is to let my experiences be my greatest teachers.

I feel that college has played a huge part in the growing-up and maturing process for me. I started taking college classes full-time when I was 15, and since then, I've essentially been forced into an adult atmosphere. This might sound like a bad thing, but I really don't think it was. I was made to make mature decisions far before my peers, and I completed my general AA degree before I even turned 17. By attending college, I have also been exposed to different, uncensored points of view. College has given me an opportunity to become more open-minded and empathetic towards a wider range of individuals.

nicki

Through my involvement in the theatre program at Fresno City College I have realized just how much I love being involved in the performing arts. I discovered i would not be happy with a normal major or a desk job, i have to be actively involved in the arts. This has saved me from years of suffering behind a desk and alowed me to broaden my mind as well as my horizons.

My college experience has defiantly been a postive one. I've been attending Okaloosa Walton College since the fall semester of my senior year in high school. I I dual enrolled and earned 17 credits before I graduated high school and now I stand with a 3.23 and 39 credits completed. Okaloosa Walton College was a wonderful school to attend after high school. The people are very friendly and the teachers lecture very well. Overall my college experience has been very good.

It is beneficial to have good habits already established prior to entering college. A key to college success is exercising disciplines which will give you an academic advantage as well as keep you physically and emotionally healthy. Without having disciplines such as time management and good study habits, the demands can be stressful and even cause depression. Good time management provides a framework to schedule your studying, classes, work, eating, sleep, errands and social time in a balanced fashion. Budgeting time will also keep order in your days preventing, for instance, missed deadlines. Then, establishing a routine from that will cushion you from confusion or reacting to stresses, which can affect your health and grades. Using various approaches to study are strategic in utilizing different parts the brain, which reinforces long term memory of the material required to learn. A voice recorder enables you to repeatedly listen to the lectures, as well as type notes from it. A white board enables you to repeatedly manipulate the information. Making flash cards and even hanging them up in your apartment is a good practice. Finally, reading your notes out loud, while walking accesses another part of the brain, likewise strengthening memory.

I certainly would of told myself to start early, work harder, and save more. I didn't anticipate moving to an area where every campus for OWC is of equal distance away, but that all are over an hur drive to school. If i could of saved more and maybe talked friends into rooming together, living closer to college would of made things easier. I should of kept on applying for more loans and scholarships when i was going to start, but i waited two years and saved some to start. If i could go back and buckle-down it sure would of helped, But im here now and still trying. At the very least, i could of motivated myself on the career choice i want now, instead of being undecided and less motivated then.

Keep your head up, kid. The road ahead looks difficult from a distance, and your feet will get weary, but keep going. At the end of the long, graveled road there is a pasture of rich grass to rest your legs. Take your time. Breathe. Nothing productive can be done if you're frantically thinking it negatively. Take your time and think through your problems. Work hard and you will get where you want to go. It's going to take some work, and it'll be hard work too, but you can do it. You're going to do great things one day, but until you do, you need to work for it. So keep your head up, a smile on your face, and push through. The only person in your way is you. Stay focused and remember, you can do it.

Patricia

I know you wanted to get out of Niceville as soon as you graduated. I know you wanted to start things with a completely blank slate. But staying in town and going to the local college is really the best choice to make. Think of the money you'll save by staying here for two more years, not only for yourself, but for you family. They'll really appreicate it. Also, you'll have time to build up your GPA so when it comes time to transfer out of here you'll really impress those universities. And trust me on this one, you'll have some really great professors that will help you discover what you really want to do and who will encourage to pursue your goals passionately.

Kenidrick

The main thing i would tell myself as a high school student is that I need to take a more active role in finding scholarships. College is not as cheap as I thought it would be even with the scholarship that I did get. I would also advise moving into the dorms because I feel like I've missed out on a valuable experience by not doing so. Another thing I would tell myself would be that in college you have to actually try on your assignments and study for your tests because its not like in high school when you can pass with "A's" withou studying. Lastly I would say that the transition between high school and college is not as hard as it seems as long as you actually try to make it work out.

The transition from high school to college is very enlightening, but also very demanding. As a high school senior, one should fill out applications to scholarships, grants, and most importantly, colleges as soon as possible. If these things are taken care of at the beginning of one's senior year, it will save them from kicking themself in the butt towards the end of the year when the acceptance letters are more difficult to come by. Scholarships are also difficult to achieve when one waits until the last minute. Going from high school to college is like a fish going from salt water to fresh water. If it does not learn to adapt, it won't make it. College is different that high school. The teachers will not let you know if you are missing an assignment, or let you know what you missed that day in class. It is up to you to make sure you are on top of things. You are an adult, and college is going to prepare you for your adult life. Choose a path, follow it, and even if there are a few bumps in the road, you will get to your destination.

Lori

The first thing I would tell myself is to get used to parking in illegaly places and get used to parking tickets. The second thing I would tell myself is to always accept the free food various groups on campus are giving out. The only thing better then food is free food! I would then tell myself to relax. College is supposed to be fun, so just relax and enjoy it. Get involved and meet new people. If you start feeling homesick, try to stay busy and get involved in new actitvies that will take your mind off of it. Don't freak out about the homework and studying. Make sure you plan enough time to study and you will do fine. Ask the professor for help or friends if you need it. One thing I wish I knew when I was a senior was not to worry about money. A lot of your friends are broke too. So you can all be broke together. You'll get by just fine and will love the memories you will make.

To not wait so long to do it. I am proud that I am finishing it up, but I wish that I would have had the whole "college" experience and live on campus and such. However, it's never to late....

If I were to go back and talk to myself in high school regarding college life, I would tell myself to care more about education. I would try harder in my classes and tell myself that it is possible to go to college right away, and to not give up on my chances after high school. Even now, years after high school have gone by, I look back and think of how young I was and that I really didn't know everything about what was going to happen to me and the future; I would try to reason with my younger self to understand that being in high school isn't it and that there is so much more to aspire to than being a receptionist or waitress just because that is what my parents did. I know all that now, am very inspired due to it, but it would have been much easier if I knew all this much younger. I would also tell myself to have more confidence, as a person trying to figure out the world and as a woman in it.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself three specific things. The first thing I would tell myself is not to stress out about college because as long as a student studies and participates in class academic success is not hard to achieve. The second thing I would tell myself is to practice better studying habits because if a student can study efficiently it will not take as long to actually learn the curriculum. The final thing I would tell myself would be to apply for more scholarships because paying for college is not only the tuition. The prices for housing, food, books, and other things of that nature can sometimes even exceed the price of tuition.

If I were to go back in time and advise myself as a senior in high school about college life and making an easy transistion,I would have so many things to say. First, I would tell myself to study harder and work on AP and Honors classes. I would also have to tell myself to not hang out with people who did not want, or think, about their future and their education. Then, I would tell myself to be more involved in student activities and associations. I would tell myself to study more for my subject area tests, and to make sure that I improved no matter what! Also, I would tell myself to do more for the community and to volunteer more. I would also tell myself to get involved with the SGA (Student Government Association). However, I cannot go back in time to give myself this advice. Even if I could, I am not sure that I would have LISTENED.

Deandra

If I were able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would warn myself about how different college is from high school. In high school, teachers are always present to warn a student if he or she is doing poorly, or reminds students of assignments and offer help. College, however, is real life; everything is up to you. The professors will not extent due dates or accept any sort of excuse. This may not sound like much, but it is when you are juggling a five other classes, labs and seminars. I would tell myself of how easy it is to fall behind and how easy it is to get involved in the college weekend environment instead of doing the work. Fundamentally, my advice to past me would be to remain focused on what the result of school is; my future.

I would tell myself to not worry so much about the social aspect of college. The academics are what's going to get you through your life. If you have a difficult class, don't give up so easily. Seek help and use all the resources available to you. Don't be afraid to talk to other students or your professors if you have a problem. Give yourself time to figure out your major. Take general classes and then get into specifics later on. And above all, know that you made the right choice by continuing your education.

i would take a semester off and work full time. I work at a greeting card company (small business), printing greeting cards. The busiest time of year is fall, so i would work full time in the fall, clear my head and think about what i want to do with my life. I have wasted 3 semesters taking classes i didnt need because i was undecided and was told the classes i was taking were good for any major. 36 credits later only 12 are included in my major. Taking the sat's and applying for big colleges was a waste. Community colleges have good programs and transfers to many four year colleges & universitys. Alos, get in good with the professors during the first semester, people will remember you and help you through the tough times.

I would tell myself that there's a time to be carefree and there's a time to be serious. Picking up the books and study an extra hour rather than going out with my friends until all hours of the morning would have been nice to know.

Dionte

If I could go back and give myself advice, the advice would be (Ironically) to apply for as many scholorships as possible. They will have a major impact on your school life as well as your finacial situation while attending school.

Looking back to senior year in High school it is hard to believe that I was the same person I am today. Sure I have the same body, my face looks almost identical, and my voice hasn?t changed one bit. But the person underneath the skin is about as opposite as it can get. If I could travel back in time and give advice to myself, I would be on the first train back to the year 2008. I would tell "little me" that it isn?t how hard a class is that matters; it is how well you do in the class. Not everyone is cut out for College Chemistry, and just because you are bad at math doesn?t mean you are a bad student. If a class looks interesting when you look through the registry then take it, you have no idea how many times people change majors before they find something they love. Use dry erase boards, agenda books, and whatever else you can to make a list of school and work obligations. And lastly, there is a fine line between meeting new people and throwing up in a bathroom stall before your first class!

I was a very ambitious high school senior. I planned out everything and my determination was unstoppable. Though my ambition has not changed, I have learned the art of enjoying the long journey as well as achieving the goal. The first thing I would tell myself is to get to know instructors, advisors, and mentors by asking about their personal journey and why they made the decisions they had. By understanding mentors, you will better understand your own hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Secondly, I would tell myself 18 and 19 is not nearly as old as it feels. I always had a clock ticking in my mind like if I had not followed my elaborate life plan, I would fail. Life never goes how you plan it to go. Planning is good, but sometimes deviating from the plan can be a wonderful discovery of new and exciting dreams otherwise never found. Lastly, I would tell myself to explore subjects that spark any interest in college. There is an intense pressure to choose a major very young, which is good, but one of the best parts about college is the variety of classmates, instructors, and courses, so explore!

I would not change anything; everything happens for a reason. If I had to go back and tell myself something, I would tell past me to trust my judgement, be true to myself, and to do what makes me happy.

Amylyn

Since graduating in 2006 I have changed and grown a lot. If given the oppertunity to go back in time and talk to my high school senior self there are many peices of adive that I would give myself. Never be afriad for your dreams. Often I have found myself holding myself back, not allowing me to reach my goals and dreams simply because I am afraid I might that I cannot succeed. Now, I realize that this is a sure fire way to fail. Keep your eyes on the prize. Remember what is important to you and that may not neccessarily be what is important to everyone else and that is perfectly fine. Growing up, primarily in the years where the great decisons are made which for me were eighteen and up, I found myself struggling between what i wanted and what others wanted for me. My parents were afriad of me maturing, having to face adulthood and all of the problems that arrive with it, they did not want me to move out or attend a university. Instead, my parents wanted me to live at home with them while attending a local college. T

Work harder to enable yourself eligible for more scholarship opportunities, and search constantly for them. You will really appreciate them later.

If I could go back to my senior year I would have encouraged myself to work harder for my grades and not be satisified with the B's or C's I was making by barely putting any work into what I was doing. I didnt realise how my grades then could effect my future. I would also encourage myself get into better studying habbits. It took me a while when i first enrolled into college to actually sit down and get my school work done, but now I've got a routine down and it is much easier. In High school I knew that school work came easy to me and I didn't need to put alot of effort into it inorder to get a good grade. College is extremely different then high school. I have to study three to four hours a night just to understand what I need to know for the next class. If I could go back I would have worked harder to make something of myself instead of letting my grades come easy to me.

Ruth

The things that you don't think are going to be important to you while you're a senior in high school and you think they will not apply to your life; you learn that they matter considerably. These things matter so much, you will always wish that you could do them over again -- if you don't give them your all. Every subject that you take in high school can affect your future and your ability to broaden your chances in the future. The relationships that you feel are insignificant and not worth a second thought can be the very same relationships that confront you in the future; at times when you least expect it, when everything counts and your future is on-the-line. These are the relationships that can be the determining force as to whether or not you advance to the position that has come to mean so very much to you and your future success. All the times when you feel bored and insignificant, these are the times that you will learn more about yourself and your true potential in life. Make the most of every moment, live everyday as though it were your last.