Northwest Missouri State University Top Questions

Clifton

It is an excellent, mid-sized university in rural missouri.

Small community with lots of support all around you.

Ieishia

A dedicated and caring facility based on the desire to educate and shape minds for future success.

Tamara

This school is a small school with big school spirit.

Northwest is a beautiful campus that offers many oppurtunities, both social and academic, that many bigger schools offer for a more affordable price, which allows students to come from over 200 hundred miles away and get a good college education.

Northwest Missouri State feels like a true home away from home.

Karlie

Extremely high school spirit for our varsity teams, students and professor alike. learning environment is great. The professors love to help with anything that the students may ask.

The best school experience Icould of ever imagined.

Northwest is an ideal perfect little community :) .

Northwest has a small town feel that is comforting to those that attended smaller highschools where teachers knew your name and you were more then just a number as in some of the bigger school.

Shaun

Northwest Missouri is a Liberal Arts institution, where the professors push you to achieve the grade they know your capable of obtaining.

Northwest Missouri State University is a place that allows students to reach their academic goals while providing an environment that supports community, encourages individuality, and yields achievement.

My college is a small town, friendly school with a great football team and a diversity of academic majors.

Bailey

Northwest is a family-like environment.

REGINALD

My school is interested on students learning.

NWMSU is a friendly, upbeat, full of school spirt, and a great place to get higher education.

My school is big in all sports, we all like to have fun, but when it is time for school we go to class.

My school is perfect. The students and faculty are so friendly and the campus is BEAUTIFUL!

Northwest Missouri State University is a strong Football school that has a hertigage of education being emphasis in the college.

My school is the perfect mid-size college in the country.

A great school, with lots of opertunities.