Northwest Missouri State University

« See more reviews of Northwest Missouri State University

I love all of my classmates here at Northwest. Because of the fairly small size here, it seems like we are all a family. Everyone was so friendly to me when I first arrived here in August. I will admit that I was homesick at first, but the friends that I have made here understood that, and they helped me through that. I have made some of the best friends that a guy could ever ask for.

My classmates, are full of school-spirit, academically focused, considerate, helpful, and interactive, however, there are a select few who prefer to party and socialize rather than attend class.

My classmates are a mix which is good. from what I can see, many of them are emphasizing a little more on the academic side compared to others who are emphasizing more on the social side.

My classmates here at Northwest are a little bit of evertything, from the farm boy to the city girl with quite a few foreign exchange students thrown in the mix.

Everyone in your new classes is just as nervous on day 1, so being too passive is the only reason you wouldn't become friends or form a study group together.

My classmates are highly aware that paying attention in classes is important, helping others is common, and personal originality is expected.

My classmates are the kind of people that can take a joke as well as deal out a few pranks to keep everyone in a good mood.

They are super Friendly, everyone talks to everyone, competitive with grades, projects etc, outgoing, opinionated.

My classmates in highschool were very dramatic and only focused on their social lives.

Most classmates are friendly; I knew a lot of them from high school.