Northwest Nazarene University Top Questions

How friendly and caring the professors, staff, and students are.

Kaytlin

The amazing student environment and how the Professors are invested in the students’ lives.

Maria

I dont lie to anyone, i tell them how exactly college is for me, but i also tell them how we can have different points of view. It is an awesome school, i love the fact that its a small campus, and small classes, you have the attention of your proffesors. They are very activity centered, they have different activities as well as different cources, you have different options to chose from.

I tell all my friends back home about the clean air quality, the snow, and the mountains. Back in my hometown, Bakersfield, California, these are three things you hardly see, if ever. It never snows. The air quality is awful, and you can hardly ever see the mountains. Up here in Idaho, it's very pretty here.

Autumn

I always tell how genuine the people are here. You can walk up to any one and carry a conversation with them. I also brag about how the teachers are always willing to help & how I love every teacher I have.

Leithan

the feeling of being a big family.

The campus is so beautiful and fun. The teachers always make sure I have the answers I need to understand the material covered and will move deadlines to make sure everyone will get the chance to complete the assignment. The students form close friendships with the professors and I work with one doing research for the school. The clubs and extracurricular activities are helpful with socializing and tkaing time away from studies. The work load is challenging but worth it when you can explain it from memory to other students.

The atmosphere being so welcoming and so friendly. Also, the class sizes. When you can compare a class size here at NNU with about 20-30 students to a state school with well around 500 students. You can see why I would brag.

It has really small classes, friendly people, and is a good academic environment.

Charissa

The other day one of the professors in my department invited me over to have thanksgiving dinner with her and her family. I feel like I truly know my professors, they are not simply a stranger behind a podium.

Kristen

I brag about the incredible community that the students and teachers share. Somehow we are honestly like a BIG family. Everyone is friendly and caring and we spend a lot of time having fun and learning together. There is always someone to laugh with or work with or go to for guidance.