Northwest Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Northwest Nazarene University

The academic program is an important thing to consider, but I think the atmosphere you will be living in is even more important because it will play such a big role in how you develop as a person.

I would say find the college that is right for your kids, that guides them in their belief practices, and allows your children to be who they want to be, not what others make them to be

Do your research. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't let financial aid deter you from the school of your dreams. If you're supposed to be there, the money will work out.

I would start at a community college to figure out what I want to do and to avoid student loans. After completely my Associate's, then I'd transfer to a 4-year university.

Try to take different classes, you never know what you will like. You dont have to make a decision about what you want to do today just stay positive and work hard.

Apply to a lot of colleges. Don't just assume one or two is enough. The more colleges you apply to the more they will fight over you. Oh, and get good grades!

Go visit the campus before hand and get to know the professors that you may have with your intended major.

Let your kids pick the school they want, nnu is not for everyone so don't force it on your own children.

take more math courses and try to get more AP classes

think hard about it