Northwest-Shoals Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northwest-Shoals Community College

Adrian

To me NorthWest-Shoal Community College is a great place to earn an associates or the first step towards a university to earn your Bachelors degree. The class size has to be one of the major upsides. It gives students a more personable relationship with their instructors. The cost of tuition is very low compared to universities. There also numerous clubs and organizations to become involved in. I would definitely recommend anyone to attend.

Canaan

It is close to home. It is family oriented. It is small and allows to students to get a glimpse of what larger college would and will be like. It has great opportunity for students to get the help and direction that they may need. The faculty and staff are great. I have experienced hands of the importance of a student success and completion of all their courses.

Joselyn

I love my school. It is my first college however, so I do not have much to compare it to. I do wish there was more food offered on campus because all we have are vending machines, but there is plenty fast food nearby. I have enjoyed almost all of my courses so far. I have been going here for three semesters now and there are only 2 teachers that I was not that happy with, but aside from that I think all of my instructors have been great!

Kyle

If you are looking to save money and have teachers that for the most part want you to learn this school would be a good match. It is a small junior college not a lot goes on very close to two larger cities with a lot of activities however, as far as the school goes people pretty much come to class and leave. There is no on campus living some fairly decent apartment complexes nearby though. This school is for people looking for a somewhat easier route into college and looking to save money and be close to home before transferring to a larger college.