Bemidji, MN
Northwest Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwest Technical College

Shawnesy

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior in high school I think I would tell myself to stay focused on school. Follow your dreams or passions and don't let anything else get in the way of them. Don't be afraid to ask someone for help if you need it., there will always be someone who can help you. I would also tell myself that college is not as scary as it seems it is actually quite an amazing experience. You meet a lot of new interesting people as well as have good relationships with your teachers. They are awsome, they go out of their way to make sure you have the best and most rewarding experience during your college education.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to continue their education, and for anyone who wants to have a career. This school has amazing teachers that are there to help you when and if you need it.

I brag about how good the teachers I have had are. They are amazing. They go out of their way to make sure your experience is the best is can be.

sarah

I would tell myself to shape up and start studying harder. It is a great thing to look foward to and be able to get a job to raise your family.

Being new to campus and having no friends.

Anyone wanting to earn a degree and get a job doing business administration.

I am an online student so most of my classmates are "older" students.

I am an online student so most of my classmates are "older" students.

I honestly think that kids should be required to start college, 4 year or vocational, with a year of generals. So many kids come out of high school and think they know what they want to major in. They began their course work only to change their mind in a couple of years. This causes added expense to them. As an 18 year old (or so) you don't realize the time and money that is being wasted by changing your major. I went to a 4 year school right out of high school and graduated with a Bachelors in Management. After 9 years, I decided that wasn't for me and now am back in school. I am happy with my decision to change careers but it is a lot harder to be a student when you have kids, a husband and a mortgage. All these are very time consuming and it ends up being a balancing act for myself.

The worst thing about my school is that the online registered nursing program is only been around for a couple of years so there are a few "kinks" that still need to be worked out. I think it will take time for these to be worked out.

Northwest Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.