Northwest University Top Questions

Connected, personal, relationally and academically focused; Northwest University truly grows each student as a whole.

Heavily centered on God and building relationships through Christ.

NU is a Christian school. About 40{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of teachers and students are Assemblies of God. Administration here is very supportive of students and their goals. Most students here are doing internships for lifetime careers.

Jubal

Absolutely amazing and dedicated to its students.

Jamarra

It is a great school, lots of spirit and great people. It is the foundation of my learning and the feleing of the campus is amazing.

Northwest Univserity is very conservative and has a lot of rules but it also has a great education department and small classes with teachers who really care about you.

Northwest is a University where students are encouraged to grown spiritually and academically.

Elsa

Northwest University is a Christian school that seeks "to carry the call of God by continually building a learning community dedicated to spiritual vitality, academic excellence, and empowered engagement with human need. " (NU Mission statement)

Northwest University is a Christian college, dedicated to higher education, service to God the Father, and service to the community and the world.

Mikaela

Northwest University challenges its students both academically and spiritually; students are encouraged to reach their full potential though guidence from peers and faculty, and are motivated to succeed by the authentic Northwest University community.

Northwest University is a dynamic, life-changing experience that will not only offer students a high caliber education, but a strong social & spiritual network combined with a student body committed to growth & excellence through the building of genuine & authentic friendships & relationships.