Northwest Vista College Top Questions

If you think badly of community college or think that you're going to be taking it easy, then this scool is not for you. The faculty and students work hard, the classes are well thought out and challenging.

Jason

Every kind of person should attend Northwest Vista College. The only type that should not are the ones that are already going for a BA. Other than that, Northwest Vista is a great college with a beautiful campus and great people. If you're unfocused, not sure what you want to do, or have trouble making friends.....then you should enroll anyway!

Antisocial

The sort of person who shouldn't attend this school would be one looking for a rowdy or crowded college atmosphere. If they enjoy smoking between classes or have a hard time not littering, then this is not the school for them.

Jaime

The kind of people who should not attend school are the ones who do not take the value of eduaction seriously.

Sophia

Someone who likes to be extremely challanged. Vista is extremely easy and doesn't offer an environment that makes you want to strive to be more creative.

Brigette

If you like excitement and want to get out there and see the world, Northwest Vista's not for you. But if you're looking for an awesome campus with pretty sweet professors, this college is actually really great. Don't do what I did, which is to be bitter about going to a community college. You'll get out of Northwest Vista what you put into it.

Taylor

Although I am a strong believer in education; that is not the case for many people--many whom are currently in college as well. College is dedication; learning from all different aspects; and to better the mentality of the student. Those who do not take education serious enough to make education their primary goal to achieve success should attend this school. Those who attend for a sole purpose other than education should not attend school.

Alexis

If your not willing to go to class and and do the work then I would say that this is not the school for you. This school gives many opportunities to do well in your classes. You just have to make that step into taking advantage of those opportunities. If you dont go to class even for a day, you may find that you have missed out on a lot of grade point opportunites because this school is really keen on participation points as well as the effort you put into the class work.

Renate

People who don't want to go to to school and/or want to go into a vocational trade such as mechanic or want specialized cources that come from big Universities only.