Chicago, IL
Northwestern College-Chicago Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwestern College-Chicago Campus

Teaira

The college I attend is very satisfactory. We do not have a cafeteria or a gym; which can be a downer at times. However, our school has a strong academic stride. We pride ourselves to aim to the sky and receive the best grades. We our future nurses of America.

lamart

Northwestern college is simply put as an opportunity to grow and learn life skills. You can take with you for the rest of your life. to me personally its not about the wild party scene its about going in to get the degree because there will be plenty of time to party.

Ramona

A person who should not attend this school is one that is not serious about his or her educatioj.

I consider the faculty, the instructors, and ofcourse the classes and convienient class schedules.

I would tell myself and listen to myself when I tell myself that children can wait. I had 2 children shortly after high school and no babysitter. I feel that I lost out on a lot trying to go to school and be a full-time. I learned soon after that I could not attend college and raise 2 small children due to the stress parenting and school work put on me. Today, as an adult who has gone throught the early parenting stages, I would and I do, tell young men and women that education comes first. If you have no education, not only can you not teach your children anything other than what they and you have learned in grammar shcool and high school, but also, education is as important as food, air, and shelter and is very much needed.

Suby

The most frustrating thing about our school is nothing. Everything is great in our school the teachers and students. our teachers and student are friendly, honest and nice. They courage to do well on tests and other things. I am doing very well in each quarters. I getting good grades and every teachers like my attitude.

It is not easy as high school when we go to college because we have to choose a career what are we want to do in futrue and always make a plan like what are your goals. be prepared for everything for your quizzes, tests and homeworks. Don't be lazy and waste your time i mean like do all your work ontime and go to class everyday.

our school best know for is great advising plan.

Northwestern College-Chicago Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.