Northwestern College Top Questions

A person that wants to skip classes and still pass the class. To go to this school you have to work for your grade, it is not easy here to bs your way through.

The type of person that should not attend my school is one who is a big fan of the city life. Orange City is a small town of about 6,000 people. It is a highly concentrated reform dutch community and has a fairly conservative way of life. Farmland is everywhere, so if one is a big fan of the fast-paced city life, they should probably consider a school in a larger city.

This school is in a small town so there is not a lot to do outside of the school but there are always people around willing to make up things to do. Also this tends to be a school where people are mostly christian so there are some stricter rules but they are for the safety and hearts of all of the students.

If you just want to drink, party and have a "good" time then this school is not for you.

There is a place for everyone here at Northwestern. Everyone is accepting of others and gets along with one another. Its amazing the feeling you get just walking down the sidewalk and having every student say hello. Makes you feel at home and cared for. Northwestern may be diverse but it is a caring community who seeks the best for every individual no matter where they come from.