Northwestern Michigan College

« See more reviews of Northwestern Michigan College

Before I came to this school I wish I would have know or respected the improtance and benefits of an education. Because then I would have worked harder earlier on in my life, and where I am now would be in my career instead of just getting started at such a late period in life.

I wish I had known that I could be a different person then I was in High School. College is a time for reinventing yourself, going outside of your comfort zone, making new friends and trying new things.

I wish I would have known how easy it is to receive help if you are struggling. There are so many resources available to help with the classes that you may be struggling in.

I wished I would have known which school I was going to transfer to so that I could take the classes the next schools would need me to take.

I wish I had known more about how to recieve and sign up for financial aid before entering college, but that was my high school's fault.

Nothing, really. This is a small school and the students and staff are very friendly and willing to help out new students.

More about the living quarters and the program I went into.