Fremont, CA
Northwestern Polytechnic University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwestern Polytechnic University

I would tell myself to be intelligent with my schooling decisions and be passionate about what I want to attend school for. I wasted time and money after high school because I was unsure as to what I wanted to make my lifetime career. The time off from school has done me well, but I wish I knew when I graduated that I wanted to go into communications. I would tell myself to complete more research on majors and minors and apply for as many scholarships as possible. I would have attended a four year school right out of high school rather than community college. However, I don't think I would change a thing honestly, it took extra time, and a little bit extra money to get me here, but now I know what I want to do and where I want to go with my schooling and my education. I am more motivated now more than ever to begin school again and extend my knowledge in a field I will enjoy. I am ecstatic to begin school in the fall of 2013, and high school me would be extremely relieved to know I've figured out my future.

Kimberly

Go to college! Pay attention! Attend class ! No one can take away your education except yourself . It's funny how movies protray all the jocks and "popular" kids in high school to grow up still living with their parents, partying the majority of the week, and putting on more than the freshman fifteen weight, but in reality that's exactly what has happened to kids I went to high school with. Ask your self , do I want to go to college when I'm in my thirties, forties, fifties? Do I want to settle and not enjoy where I go to work EVERDAY! Yes, you are only young once, but you only get to live once as well. All I am saying is look at the big picture, this is your life, make it count. Go to your high school reunion with something(s ) to brag about.

A person that is not serious about getting an Engineering degree and who is not willing to put in the time that it takes to achieve their goal.

To put forth an effort to do well in school as well as a person and to set a goal for one's self in order to pursue their goal. Try to find out what you would like to do or what you enjoy doing and to set this as your goal and what it will take to achieve this goal through higher level education.

My classmates are generally working students that attend college during the evening in order to pursue an Engineering degree. Most students work full time during the day while attending school in the evening and vary between carrying a full time or a part time load.

• $0

Northwestern Polytechnic University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.