Northwestern State University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Northwestern State University of Louisiana

My classmates in my field of study, Criminal Justice, are very helpful in all different ways from study groups to personal study help in and out of the classroom while they are also paying close attention to the lectures needed.

I had very diverse group of classmates but every one that I interacted with were very eager to learn and the older students were always willing to help if they had already taken a class I was taking at the time.

I'm in the Scholars' program, so there are a bunch of nerds, but I love it. They challenge me to do and be the best I can. Most of them havebig professional goals, so they keep things competitive.

Crazy, the classmates that i interact with on a regular basis are very caring, and always wanting to help eachother get by in the world.

My classmates were usually an athlete or in a frat/sority. More generally they were small town people.

My classmates are a easygoing bunch with great attitutes and wonderful personalities.

Majority of my assmates are very friendly and always willing to help if you need it.

There are intellectual and very open minded and are always prepared to learn.

My classmates are active in learning and their social lives.

my classmates are very helpful and friendly all the time.