Northwestern State University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Northwestern State University of Louisiana

I really like my ability to go to my teachers when I need help. The teachers in my field know most of the students personally by name and know their situation. This may not be true for all teachers, but in the Biology department I find it to be true.

I brag about the learning experience and the way the professors care about their students. The learning experience is very "hands on", and include trips to surrounding business facilities in order to grasp real world situations.

How welcoming our campus is, you go anywhere and there is someone to tell you hi, and offer a helping hand. Also the teachers here are just so fantastic at their job, they go above and beyond expectations.

I brag about all of the opportunities I recieve by being able to attend such a great school. Also, I brag about the intellectual stimulation that I receieve in each and every one of my classes.

We have great sports teams, an amazing music program (Instrumental & Vocal) and wonderful performing arts such as theatre and musical theatre and dance.

I tell people that the campus is the perfect size where everybody knows everybody. I also love Greek life on this campus and brag about it often.

Northwestern is a school that is not too big, but also not too small. Its atmosphere is amazing and you just cannot help but to love it.

I go to the first Honors college in Louisiana, and it was placed on Northwestern's campus.

The good times i had and the people i met

How easy it is but not much more.