Northwestern State University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Northwestern State University of Louisiana

I am a member of the Louisiana Scholar's college program, which is an intensive program designed for students who want to push themselves as much as possible. If a student is unwilling or unable to devote at least four to six hours a day beyond their classroom requirements to their studies, it is best to stay with the regular campus. Students should also understand that Natchitoches is a small town in rural Louisiana; while it certainly is picturesque, it is also humid, hot, highly conservative, and there isn't all that much to do.

The kind of person looking to drink every day away and think they can breeze through college with such an attitude. Drinking may be a part of almost every college student's life, but if you don't prioritize, you will only fail, lose money, and find your life in a hard place. Also the kind of person who thinks they are so smart they don't need to study.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is racist white people. The reason why racist people should not attend this school is because there are a great number of african americans that attend school here. Over half the population of the school are blacks. So if you are racist, i would advise you to go to another school.

A person whos main focus is partying and participating in illegal activities while on campus. This type of person will be wasting their time and money if they believe that this lifestyle will be condoned. They will also never succeed if they live this type of lifestyle at Northwestern State University.

I don't think that there is a type of person that shouldn't attend this school. If you look hard enough, you can find your niche here. I would say that if you went to a huge highshcool than coming here might feel like high school all over again

NSU is a school for everybody; it caters to people from all walks of life. However, an experience at this school should be reserved for those who really want to learn.

The type of person that shouldn't attend NSU is someone who comes to college not to learn and someone is very negative about their education; about everything period.

Someone who is a city person should not attend this school because there is not much to do here and the school is located in a very rural environment.

People that shouldn't attend this school would be people that have a hard time with responsibility and time management.

Someone from a small town or who wants to experience a small college