West Palm Beach, FL
Northwood University-Florida

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwood University-Florida

Kelsie

My overall opinion on Northwood University- Florida is that is is a very well balanced, safe, and fun university. Northwood is now known as Keiser Univerisity and it is the only university of Keiser that has athletics. The teaching staff along with the cafeteria, on-campus living, and business offices are more than helpful with everything. The campus is the perfect size for all students and holds individuals from all over the world.

Vivian

It was really great, up until we were sold, but I still enjoyed my time there. It's about how you deal with what life gives you and it was a real eye opener about how sudden life can change. The teachers were always available to help even in such a hard transition and they gave us as much assistance as they could.

Rosemarie

Northwood University to me is a very outstanding business college. I have been taking class there until around 2012 when I was face will a very terrible obstacle I'm my personal along with my two sons. I always wanted to finish and to show my boys that they could accomplish just about anything in there life. But the world was just a circle and I was one of them that got caught up. I was living on the street while attending college, it was rough but I was very determine that as long as I have a breath running through me, I was going to give it my best. And so I'm in my last semester but don't have the money to finish. And so I am now looking for help. My older son is servicing in the war and my youngest in still in high school. Plea see find it in your heart to help me.

The student at Northwood are very sweet, we sometimes have group presentation and I get to learn and know a lot more about each one.

Luis

Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Trust me, you are going to need a lot more money than you think you do. Some of these scholarship might seem like a lot of work but they are all worth it in the end once you get the money you need to pay college off. Another reason is you don't want to be paying loan debts for the rest of your life after you graduate. Apply for a credit card now. When you are in college you might find yourself a little short on cash for little things like gas or materials. If you use your credit card to pay those things off and pay your credit debt very soon after purchasing what you need, and you do that during the course of four years, by the time you graduate you will have great credit and you won't be turned down for that car you need or that apartment you want to live in.

The kind of people who want to excel in the business industry in the future. If you want to build and maintain a succesful business or have a career at the business of your dreams, Northwood University is the place for you. If you are a passionate human being who is willing to work hard to achieve your business dreams then you should attend Northwood University.

People who are not interested in the business industry. People who don't like math and aren't willing to work hard at what they want.

braiana

it is best known for their amazing buisness program and their success rates.

it is best known for their amazing buisness program and their success rates.

The people there care about your education and will do all they can to help you achieve your goals. Its a small campus so theres no worries about getting lost or being late for class. The teachers and staff are friendly as well as the students.

The advice i would give myself woud be to fill out as many scholarships as possible. i would tell myself to get a part time job to get some extra money and also to score high on my act exams. i would get a mentor to help me out with the transition from highschool life to college life, and to help me through my first few years of college life and being on my own.

Jasmine

My school is a fun, collaborative environment for learning.

My school is a fun, collaborative environment for learning.

My school is best known for it's artistic students projects and reputable teachers.

College life will be a challenging and very important paradigm shift in your life. You will gain a lot of knowledge which will be applied to not only your everyday life but to the career path that you choose to follow. During this transition to learning about your chosen career path, you will learn a lot about yourself and it is important to listen to your heart in order to stay on track with your goals and exceed your limitations by applying knowledge you enjoy. Above all, and most importantly--never give up!

Mattheu

My School is definetely best known for their sports. Northwood is a very traditional school and has a very nice campus. The basketball program has a Hall of Fame coach The School is mostly known for their business professions and also athletics program.

The advice i would have gave myself was to pay more attention in highschool and dont take my work or my opportunities i had playing for sports for granted. I would have told myself to stay so much more organized especially being by yourself on campus. Everything revolves around yourself and your the person that has to get the things done now. Parents arent there to help you anymore, so I would have to myself to start being independent back before i graduated.

I consider the business programs to be the best thing my school can offer because they teach you how to be a leader and overcome fear in the business world. They teach you how to get things done when they need to be done at the right times and prepare you for the next level.

First of all i would ask myself not to be so scared about the transition because people are really helpful and willing to help you. Second, i would recommend not being shy or introverted because college is the time to socialize and form life long friendships. Finally, i would tell myself to get involved in as many things as possible because it not only will help me network but it will help me expand my knowledge on different fields. The more people I meet the more possibilities I have to experience and learn new things.

The best thing about Northwood University is the networking opportunities. Students get to meet not only really successful business people like RIchard DeVos but also students from all over the world which can make a big difference for those who are planning to expand their businesses globally. It is a big opportunity to get accustomed to different cultures.

More information about scholarship opportunities because they have many to apply for but i didn't really take the time to make some research about it.

AMANDA

If I could go back in time to my senior year in high school I would tell myself a few things about transition into college life. One of the main things I would tell myself is that time management is important and critical to a successful college career. In addition to time management I would also tell myself that it is important to keep calm when studying and doing homework. The reason I would tell myself these two points is because time management is important to getting all the studying and homework done in time in addition to having a healthy social life with friends and family. When in college it is important to stay calm when deadlines are coming close because when a person stresses out about the situation the situation is not taken care of correctly. When a situation or a surprise assignment comes up it is important to keep calm and have a clear head so the work can get done correct and efficiently. These two lessons would have benefited to my transition into college life from high school life if I were to go back in time and tell myself.

Glenique

My classmates are diverse students with whom I take pleasure in assisting.

My classmates are diverse students with whom I take pleasure in assisting.

“High school senior year is unlike any other.” As cliché as this may seem, this statement is undeniable. However, of course as students, we all roll our eyes and could care less about homework, school events or college applications that hold the key to “our future.” We would much rather care about the Prom, Senior's Day, and the countdown until Graduation. If I could travel back in time, I would have made every moment of my Senior year count whether it ranged from sleepless nights of home work to being more active in school events. You only get to do it once! In high school, I acquired a 3.25 cumulative grade point average. I wouldn’t have waited until college to achieve a 4.0 grade point average. I never realized the difficulties of getting a scholarship in order to succeed in future educational endeavors. Additionally, I wouldn’t have waited until college to become a cheerleader or an Ambassador. I now comprehend the importance of being involved in high school. I sometimes look back thinking maybe I should have listened to my college counselors. Thank you for this remarkable opportunity. Please consider me for this scholarship application.

The funding for international students schlorships was reduced when a plethora of Northwood University's students are international.

Northwood University-Florida administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.