Norwich University

« See more reviews of Norwich University

Norwich University: A place where people strive to do their best- with the corps of cadets and civillian life- led by fantastic members of the Vermont State Militia, professors that have had much experience in their field of teaching, and members of the United States Military, Challenging you so that one day you can live a strong powerful life in the real world- living by the norwich moto, I WILL TRY- NORWICH FOREVER!

Norwich University is academically rigorous, militarily focused, undergraduate focused with small class sizes and supportive faculty who either have doctoral degrees, are pursuing their doctorate, or have years of experience in their field, in the middle of nowhere and cold.

A private military college nestled in the mountains where students can chose two different lifestyles and are able to fulfill their desires to become something in or out of the military; a very science-based university with great prominence in New England.

It is the oldest private military college in the United States. At this school not only do we have a variety of different races and cultures we also have two distinct lifestyles, traditional students and those in the Corps of Cadets.

A military college that emphasizes leadership and service to community/country; for this purpose we train hard physically and academically in order to become leaders in our field whether that be in the military or civilian life.

Norwich's administration runs the school like a business and is losing the school's proud traditions; this will haunt the school in future years as alumni stop supporting the instituiton.

It's cold, the days are long, and the academics at the school are great. The professor's take time out of thier schedule to meet up with us when we need the help.

My school is very cold, sometimes depressing. There is not much to do, no nightlife outside the school. The campus is usually always dead.

Rigorous and competative environment that prepares you for both military and civilian careers.

Encourages you to learn on your own and not just through lecturing and reading.