Norwich University Top Questions

A weak hearted one. The kind of person who is afraid of changing, even if the end result isn't immediate.

Tyrell

Someone who is looking forward to do a lot of partying in college should not attend Norwich.

I dont know if there is a certain person that should not attend here. I think it couold benefit an individual in every possible way, whether they have an addiction of some sort or whether they consider themselves to be perfect. I think this school help everyone in various ways on different levels.

Margery

If you're not looking for a military lifestyle, this school is not for you. If you plan to Join the Corps of Cadets be prepared to wake up at 5 in the morning for physical training. A lot of the training that you do in your respective ROTC is somewhat physically challenging. Also being in the Corps of Cadets you have to be used to living a fast paced life. If you are not used to getting up early, wearing a uniform everyday, and doing a lot of physical training, this scool is not for you

Unna

You should definately not come here if you are not interested in being challenged or working hard. Whether it be as a Traditional or Corps student, you will be challenged mentally and emotionally, physically if you play a Sport of if you're in the Corps. This school is all about personal success and leadership, but also about family and traditions. May be a military school, but we're think outside the box and we like to have fun. We make the best out of every situation. It's hard work but it's definately worth it.

someone that likes to be able to go out in a big city atmoshpere alot.

A person who can not interact with different types of people. You need to be able to interact with the military side and civilian side. Also someone who is not in shape. There are a lot of stairs!! And people who can not follow rules, Norwich is a lot more strict than most schools. I think a lot of people take pride in thier bodies at Norwich. At Norwich, it's always about believing in yourself even when nothing is going right because eventually you will be rewarded.

Jill

Anyone who is against the military and what they stand for. Yes there is a civilian side to this school but if you do not respect military personnel and what they do for this country then this is the absolute wrong school for you.