Notre Dame College Top Questions

I honestly have nothing to complain about. I love the set up, the people, the facilities, and the morals that Notre Dame holds.

I dislike the way housing is set up for juniors and seniors because you are forced to live off-campus because the college doesn't have enough dorms for upperclassmen. Also I don't like the meal plans and how they are set up, you can't give guests any of your meals and at other colleges you can spend your unused meals at markets to buy food/drinks while at NDC your unused meals go to waste. Also a campus wide wi-fi would be nice because there are only two spots on campus to use it.

This coming up semester will be my first semster at Notre Dame, so as of now I do not have any issues with this college. As I said in the previous question I would just like some more assistance with finding funding to help pay for school.

william

what i consider to be the worst thing about school is the size. the size to me is an issue, becuase it limist the academic courses that could be provided to students. because it is a small school, classes are short and learning is good. however there are not many other bulidings where existing activities may be spacious and have more room. what is given, is limited. being a small school you know mostly everyone, but it would be nice to have a little more variety so people could constently meet new people.

Big commuter school, may not give a good campus experience. Library has great resources, but not cozy study spaces.