Notre Dame College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Notre Dame College

Notre Dame College has been a very important learning experience for me. The athletics drive the bus for our school; they are the reason our school turns out to be so unique and tightly knit. You may be thinking, "shouldn't school come first?" Yes, it should... but do students REALLY believe that? Since our school attracts such amazing athletes (some who may not think education is as important) it gives our coaches and staff an opportunity to pave a new road for education for so many students. Our athletics require and encourage our students to understand the value of education. It motivates students on and off the field, in and out of the classroom. Students are influenced in such a positive way by our coaches and teammates, allowing Notre Dame student-athletes to find the value in their education. Let me remind you, most our students here already have eyes out for great grades. It’s that extra support and chemistry our school has to make our community amazing, competitive, and intellectual.

Kay

I went to this school only because I couldn’t get into Akron university right away due to financial aid. I wish I would have just not went for fall semester and started at Akron in the spring. Campus life is boring and the food is usually disgusting, very rare to have something good in the dining hall. They’re very money hungry although tuition is already very expensive.

Tia

So far I have no opinion on Notre Dame College because I haven't started yet but I do think any Notre Dame College is great. Also because I've always wanted to go to Notre Dame or be apart of Notre Dame, I personally think it's one of the best colleges because everyone wants to go there and their also really good in sports which is the main thing I look at when it comes to colleges.

Overall I very much enjoy Notre Dame as a small private school. As someone who was looking for a school with small class sizes, close professor/student relationships, tight-knit student community, and an extensive arts and athletic programs I found my perfect fit.

Shakayla

Notre Dame College is a great school although it is very expensive. There are many different things that you can get involved in, in a positive way. The people that you interact with are amazing. There are many things that are a downfall to Notre Dame. They do not give you much assistance. They should be more aware of students who are not aware of financial possibilities. Helping those who lack knowledge in this particular area would benefit Notre Dame College in a positive way .

Natalie

I love the small campus and family feel of NDC. I love that my professors know me as a person and not a number. It can be a little boring sometimes but there are a lot of ways to be involved on campus. Most of the students are athletes or involved in many ways on campus.

Courtney

Notre Dame college is an amazing college. It allows students to interact with one another and the classes are smaller. This allows for more one on one time if needed and helps with time and collecting more information. You definitely get your money worth here at NDC!