Notre Dame de Namur University Top Questions

A small school that is good for students who are very interested in pursuing their perspective degrees.

Ayrton

Notre Dame de Namur University is a small private catholic university, that creates a family and fun environment between their students; their main focus is to make sure that the student succeeds in life and in their futures careers, fallowing basic life principles stablished by the sisters of Notre Dame.

Hilary

Notre Dame de Namur University is one big family.

Notre dame is a place where students can learn, grow, advance and bring their own creativity to the table in an environment that is comfortable, and accepting.

NDNU is a quaint and competent private university.

NDNU is a very fun, diverse, and interactive private university, that truly strives to get all students involved in campus activities as well as many charitable events, and the campus is gorgeous.

NDNU is a small school with intimate class sizes and kind, passionate teachers.

nadine

NDNU is great so far, the staff and administration are excellent.

ELIZABETH

Small diverse, private university with knowledgable instructors and staff that help students reach their goals above and beyond.

Close-knit, private university where teachers and staff take pride in assisting the students with achieving their highest academic and social potential.

Ervin

Notre Dame de Namur is a well balanced school of life exiriences combined with a great level of education.

Alayna

The school is small and expensive for middle class or lower class people

it's a small, close knit community.

George

Very nice and calm

Ismat

people who couldn't get in anywhere else and not always the right place for me, but it has given me a great deal of opporunities to branch out in the world.