Notre Dame de Namur University Top Questions

Verenice

NDNU is a Catholic private school. They have many extrodinary values such as diversity, service, leadership, community, learning, and intergity. As a student you recieve the help and attention you need from the different offices and professors.

Renelle

The class sizes are small so it is easy to communicate with other students as well as engaging with the teacher. Teachers get to know you and is easy to get ahold of them when needed. Since the University is so small, there is no worry about not getting the classes you need as well as not graduating on time. There is no pressure when it comes to school work, teachers are always willing to help and school provides excellent tutoring at all times.

Cristina

Whats unique about my school is that it is a small campus where thier is small classrooms. I love the attention profesors give to the students and also the good community that I live in.

ELIZABETH

It's very small, with a diverse group of students both locally and globally. The system offered is set for achievement and the instructors are talented with the education provided for the students. In addition, students do alot of social awareness work within the community as well as current issues our country is facing. The atmosphere is like home away from home.

Ervin

Notre Dame de Namur is a unique place because of the people that attend the college. It is a well diverse campus, including the student body aswell as the faculty. Having a diverse campus helps bring people together. It breaks down stereo typs and brings every ones culture to the table to share. Notre Dame de Namur also believes in the highest value in life is education. Education combined with life expiriences help form a healthy life.

Alayna

nothing really

classes are really small compared to other colleges so professors and students get to know each other real well. they develop relationships that just aren't common among bigger colleges or universities.