Nova Southeastern University

« See more reviews of Nova Southeastern University

My school is absolutely, 100% INCREDIBLE!!! It's such a good school that I can't even describe it in one sentence! The campus is beautiful, modern, and well kept. The teachers and students are, for the most part, incredibly friendly -- people will wait for you to climb the stairs while they hold the door for you! I have never been happier to go to school. The teachers are incredible mentors who are experts in their fields, and they are always eager to answer your questions and impart their knowledge to you.

The best way to describe Nova would be to say it's very welcoming, in the sense that as a returning student (after getting married and having children), Nova seemed to welcome me with open arms; giving me a sense of warmth and ease, as opposed to being intimidated.

Nova Southeastern is very diverse, and has some great professords in my department, but the social events are very controlled by the administration in teh schools so freedom can be pretty restricted in order to preserve the picture of the University.

Small class sizes, very science oriented, not a lot of on campus parties, but many clubs to go to and things to do outside of campus especially the beach. great teachers and awesome people, one of the most diverse places i have ever been. i love it

Nova southeaster is a very diverse school, with wonderful teacher and a big clean campus. The school has great dorms and great food. The school lacks in the student working area but it makes it up i the student bonding activites heald every week.

Nova Southeatern Univeristy is perfect for a student with set goals, hence their great programs. The campus is comfortable, cozy, clean, and new, the teachers are great, and everyone on campus, student and staff, are very helpful.

Nova Southeastern is a young but technologically current university with much to offer students who are really serious about their intellectual advancement, college degree, and future career.

The most important aspect of Nova Southeastern University is the class sizes; you are able to communicate with your teacher and they will know who you are on a first-name basis.

NSU is a school that teaches you the possibilities in the world are endless, you just need to put your mind to it, and anything you want, you can achieve!

Nova Southeastern University is an excellent university that can provide students with the education needed to begin his or her career or careers in life.