Nova Southeastern University

« See more reviews of Nova Southeastern University

My school is best kown for the small class sizes and the gorgeous campus. The professors really want to help every student succeed. The small class sizes help build a personal relationship with ones professor which opens up a communication between the two. If the professor can't help, there is always the tutoring center. At the tutoring center student's have full access to a full staff waiting to help and are will do what they can to ensure the student passes and understands.

The fact that it is private is one of the best known tibits about NSU. However, to me the fact that it has so many pre-med and biology students is a big plus. Also, there is such a diversity there that even if you feel as if you won't fit in, you end up finding a place there. It's definitely known for helping you become who you are because for me that's exactly what it did.

My strong guess is that Nova is very well known because of their medical field. On top of this, my school offers free clinical assistance to the most needed people. The school always offer free of charge free check-ups in the dentist and medical fields. Also, in the security field they are very strong. The Davie police dept. and the school guards are 24/7 on duty.

It is best known for the different graduate schools it has. Some of them are: law school, business school, medical school, dental school, psychology school, optometry school, pharmacy school, physician's assistant school, radiology programs, nursing school, physical and occupational therapy schools.

My school best known for its Huizenga Business School which is the reason why I chose this school other than going to any major university. Plaus due to the amount of students, there is a chance to have valuable one on one time with your professors.

Nova is well known for a great school of dentistry, business, dentistry, and the arts. The school has a partnership with the Museum of Art. They also have a health professions building on campus that services the community at a low cost.

Nova Southeastern University may be known for the excellent reputation of its graduate school programs and/or having the biggest library in the state of Florida on its campus.

The school is known for being a good business and education school as well as having schedules that allow working adults to further their education.

Best known for it's competative programs, especially Medicine, Business and Legal fields, in addition to it's small class sizes and ideal location.

I think the program of focus tends to be pre-med students. However, they are known for their diversity and small classes