Nova Southeastern University

« See more reviews of Nova Southeastern University

I wish I had known that unless you were going to join a sorority or sports team, you would not fit in. I am currently upset that I chose to go to this school because I feel misplaced. I wish I had taken more time to get all the facts from different perspectives around the school. I was informed that the Hillel (a Jewish organization) was active and full of excitement, but I have yet to experience any sort of their activities due to the lack of them. This school is clean and beautiful, but those are the only attributes.

I wish I had known how hard it would be to find financial aid to fund my education at Nova. I have attended other colleges before but never had the problems of needing more money. Usually the initial financial aid award would be enough to cover all of my expenses. My financial award remained the same as if I was attending some of my previous colleges and that barely skimmed the cost of tuition at Nova. But I feel I have chosen the right school for me so I will continue to apply for other scholarships and grants.

I wish I had known that I can apply for scholarships while I am still in the high school. I just heard about the story of the scholarships this year when I applied in the university. I am feeling unsatisfied, because I missed this opportunity. Scholarship is very helpful to the students to complete their education. It helps the students to pay for the fees and tuitions of their universities. All students must realize the value of the scholarship and its importance, and they must try to apply as much as they can.

Before I started my education on secondary English, I wish I would have known that their expertise is really on elementary education. Even though I had many good professors, I don't feel I received enough preparation in many areas in secondary English especially in literature. For instance, we never trained on how to teach Shakespeare which is definitely a big part of the curriculum in secondary.

I wish I would of know of the math department's grading at Nova Southeaster University. It really wasn't what I was expecting meaning the way they grade your overall math grade, which doesn't work for every student. speaking for myself. I wish I also would of know that my transfer credits would not all transfer in along with my high grade point average from my other school.

Everything I needed to know about this school I learned at the orientation. I learned about the types of classes I would be taking, the housing situation, the students already attending the school and so much more. I didn't feel out of place at all on the first day of my classes because I was prepared by the useful information I was given on the day of orientation.

Well before I came to this school, I basically had knowledge of just about everything in the school. One of my friends also attends this University and she told me all about it and I loved it. It became every interesting to me and I began to investigate this school. So there is really nothing that I wish I would have known before I came to this school.

Perhaps, tutoring will be an area where Nova can improve much better for tomorrow's kids. There are plenty of computer centers, but these enters are in need of certain tutors within the computer field. Also, would be great to have work-shops every now and then for students to get hands-on training in their desire fields of interest.

I wish I would’ve known more about my financial need and how important scholarships are. I wish I would’ve known not to procrastinate when it comes to applying for financial aid. I wish I knew how important money is when it comes to going to college. Money is my only personal problem with this school.

I wish I had known that our school did not have a football team. Although it sounds silly, football makes a university's school spirit rise to an entire new level. It is what makes a name for your school and attracts others to attend.