Nyack College

« See more reviews of Nyack College

Honestly not alot, I went to a great highschool were i feel i was prepare as any student could be. The transition was the easy part, staying on top of my schedule and school work was difficult. I would tell myself not to be lazy and not let the distractions of the college life take away from the reasons you are in school for the first place. Education is the key to my future so I wil continue to strive to make the steps to becoming a better student the next few years while I am in school.

Take more AP classes- they pay off!!! Work hard, that work ethic will translate to college. When looking for a school, ask yourself where you think you could live not necessarily have the most fun. Be open to places who wouldn't have thought of and types of school you wouldn't have guessed. Think about what is important to you when it comes to school size, where you want to live etc. Prioritize those and then decide. Look and apply for scholarships!!!! Every little bit helps

To find the college that is right for you, make sure you visit. Look at more schools than you want to and get a good idea of what kind of campus you like. Make sure you know exactly where the emphasis is. Talk to students about your questions and concerns about each particular school. Make sure you know beforehand whether you prefer small, personal classes or bigger ones. Definitelty make sure to see how well your career program is taught at each school you look at.

The work is alot. I did'nt think I would have so much papers to write but it has become interesting to me. The people of different cultures from around the world you get to meet and they share their life style back at home with you. My college have this thing we call small groups, and we talk about our family situations and things that we have over come. I really like my school and I wish every person could experience what I am experiencing here.

I have gotten so much out of my college experience that will help me later in life. I have made interesting friends who have opened my eyes about Christ and living as he is my savior and friend. I have also played sports and develop leadership and the ability to work as a team. Nyack college has also improved my education and worldy views. I loved college and every person shoul attend to mature and learn more about life and the worl around. us.

I have learned to be even more open minded and understanding about cultures and traditions. I have learned to draw closer to God in my own life. It has been valuable to attend Nyack College because as a business major, I have been placed in a school where there is need of new services, i.e. coffee shop, that demand the attention of growing busindess student.

Be sure to get involved in your college community, finding out campus activities, organizations, living situations, student ratios, and places to go around the area. Really look into all that the college offers YOU as the student, and make sure that they will make it a priority to find you a job after your education is completed.

As a highschool senior I was fearful of what College demanded of me. This perspective of not believeing that I was capable of withstanding the workload and of not adjusting socially truly damaged my self esteem. It is sad to say that I allowed this fear take over my emotions and I began to shy away from the idea of College.

To choose the right way in your life, is just your funeral. Do whatever you want and not what people want you to do. This is your life and you should take the chances God gives you, because he has a plan for you and he will show you opportunities to live your life in the right way and make the right decissions.

Make sure you make a vist before you go to any college. look for stuff that interests you and where you know u cant get in to trouble but you will have a good college experance. make sure the school he the major you want. dont always attend a school for its sports.