Nyack College

« See more reviews of Nyack College

My advice would be choose the college that best suits you and the dreams you have. Look into the programs in the special field that you want to study in and see if that college will best meet your need to learn.

make sure that it is a school you really want to invest in for your future. Also make sure that the school enviroment is a safe one , and that the classes will help teach and train you for your profession.

I would advice myself to study more so that i can get a scholarship because even though i am receiving finacial aids and loans, therefore i still need to pay a lot of money back when i am done with college.

Take highschool seriously and do not be afraid of challenges and risks. Take advantage of all the extra curricullar activities available to you.

Sometimes its really about what you NEED in a college and not what you WANT. So don't be so picky about whether it has a pool or not.

To really look for a place where not only will you grow as a person but find somewhere where people care for you and show love.

I would tell myself to get the best grades and scores that you can possibly get so that you can have more opportunities.

Really take senior year serious, and don;t forget to explore every chose you have!