Oakland University

« See more reviews of Oakland University

Oakland University has a great campus, small enough to walk to all of your classes and activities in less than 15 minutes, containing a beautiful nature preserve available for the students to share, the beautiful Oakland Center (which gets a crowded during the day but is relaxing and comfortable during off hours, weekends, and summers), and an amazing rec center, great professors (and some pretty terrible ones too), and an overall great campus.

Oakland University is well organized and provides a positive learning experience. The professors are very helpful, the classes are challenging and, even though it is a commuter school, there is a lot of life on the campus. It's located in a beautiful area and has enough parking for students. The Health Center is amazing. I am told that the parking is great in comparisson to other schools.

Every week plan out set a set time to party, hangout, play sports and goof off that doesn't involve studying. Study every other moment. Study in groups, by yourself, mix it up. Take a 15 minute break for every 45 minutes of straight studying. Do not cram for exams. Have fun! Consistently work hard!

It's got its up and its downs, but overall a majority of the professors are passionate and kind. The students are friendly and mostly accepting. It's not a great school, but it's definitel not bad either.

Oakland Universtiy is a beautiful campus full of academic resources to help its friendly students develop confidence and become successful in thier studies.

It is primarily a communter campus, which is great for meeting other local students, and it is just the right size!

my school is a very quiet , clean learning environment. with many different acceptional programs to choose from.

This is a commuter school, so you would think there would be more parking, but overall, this is a decent school.

Great university, it is primarly a communter school that gives the student a sense of real college life.

Oakland University is a beautiful, busy campus with professors and students that strive for success.