Oakwood University

« See more reviews of Oakwood University

My classmates are very lively people. They are passionate, creative, artistic and real. They are transparent in their experiences and helpful with information, job opportunities and scholarships. They live life wholeheartedly however, they are fairly responsible people. They enjoy a good time but also thrive for great grades.

My classmates are cheerful people who are always willing to help when needed. They are positive , intelligent, christian people. I choose to surround myself with people who have the same goals that I have in mind, so that they will help to steer me in the direction that I want to go; instead of hindering my progressions.

My classmates are an awesome group that i am blessed to associate myself with. When we were going through orientation i could feel tell that we were going to be aa special group that could change this in our lifetime. In the presecnce of future nurses, doctors, and lawyers you cant help but be impacted by them

Most of my clasmates knowladgeable, respectful, and spiritual. They have a focused outlook on life and strive to do their best. Thoses that do not strive to do their best we try to motivate them as much as we can and push them to become more academically involved!

My classmates are very helpful, understanding and trustworthy; my classmates are always there when I need them and they do not spread my private information around our university.

My classmates are the most wonderful people, I have ever met , because they are always there when I need them and they are always ready to help.

My classmates are amazing. They are wonderful and very kind and helpful. The student body is very friendly and accepting of other students.

They are very interesting. Most of my classmates have a very diverse background so it makes it fun to learn about them .

My classmates are wonderful and upbeat, humorous, and friendly for the most part, and have a sense of cohesiveness.

My classmates are a knowledge-base of their own that isf tapped into can lead to further success in the future.