Oakwood University

« See more reviews of Oakwood University

Oakwood is an excellent University, which is GREAT if you are community oriented. The teachers REALLY care for all aspects of your life. Students are extremely friendly, some will stop and pray with you.

I tell them about the Christian aspect of the school and how it is incorporated into all our classes. I enjoyed being able to have a Christian education that will prepare me for my future.

I brag about how Oakwood brings out the best in you. You make a lot of friends, the teachers are friendly and no matter if you leave Oakwood there is something that just brings you back.

I brag most about the musical talent at Oakwood. The singing is amazing and powerful. You will find pure, raw talent at Oakwood University unlike any other Univeristy.

I tell them how much the school fosters my spirituality. The school often holds worship and church services that help me keep a closer relationship with Jesus.

The fact that my school is Christ centered and that its is a very intimate campus with faculity that really care personally about the students.

The Christ-centered spiritual atmosphere,the musical talent on campus, and the strong biology, theology, and music departments.

No music will ever sound the same after a semester here. This is where friends are made for life-Definitely.

Oakwood University is the home of an outstanding Biology program and a world-renowned choir.

The spiritual atmosphere and all of the friends that I have made while at this school.