Oakwood University

« See more reviews of Oakwood University

The best thing about Oakwood would be the environment. Everyone comes from different backgrounds and cultures so all those influences mixed together create and environment where everyone can learn about differnt islands and the way people were raised. Along with that everyone is encouraging of each others talents and always there to help a fellow student when one is in need. The instructors actually care about the students as well and want every one to succeed. The school is based on one thing and that is serving others and that is what makes Oakwood an amazing school.

The spiritual aspect, we are alway drawn to beleive that there is a higher power than ourselves that exist . Therefore we tend to depend more on the sourse of our strength than our own and this takes away any form of fear and pressure that we are prone to experiecne. There is also the friendliness of both staff and student, it like living at home away from home. The emphasis that is also given on the vale of education and how we can be a light to our community in giving them the joy and oneness we experience daily too.

The best thing I consider about my school is the friends. They are some of the best people you will ever meet in life. In highschool, It's different, you see yourself as the oddball, teens see you as you have no taste for fashion, when in reality you have no money to get that Prada. In this college you have friends who now understand what it is not to have the best things in life and that truly you were poor and they are experiencing having to go through what you've been through all your life until now.

The best thing about my school I would say is the enviroment, i really like it because it gives student a opportunity to became what they want to be, and it help us to know that sometime you might go through a lots of trials but you must not give up. It also give us hope, a hope for a better future and life. the another thing i consider best for my school is the people, we surround with a group of people that like to help each other like family, we always there if someone feeling sad and upset.

Oakwood University provides the students with a a feeling of memebership and belonging. The atmosphere here is very one that makes the student feel that it is ok to be oneself. When I am comfortable, I work better and harder. When I work harder, my grades are better. I am pleased with my grades and when I look at the origin of why my grades are good, I see that it is because of the atmosphere at Oakwood University.

The fact that we are all of the same religion. I consider this the schools best quality because when I was in high school I always had to explain to my peers about my religion but now that I go to a school where we are all the same religion there are people around who understand me and go through the same religious issues that I am probably going through.

The best thing about my school is that one can not only receive quality education but one is in a Christ-centered environment and inevitable receives Jesus as well. It is the best of both worlds. There are pros and cons to every school but what is most important is how you view those things and allow them to affect you. I love and am proud of my school.

The best thing about my school is the long lasting frienships and business relationships that are made at Oakwood. This University does not just provide a college experience, it is more like a family experience. The relationships formed at this University follow you for life and are priceless.

Since this fall will be my first year at Oakwood College, I unable to say what the best thing about this school is. What I am hoping is the best thing about Oakwood, is that I will be able to enjoy my classes and the teachers that are teaching these classes.

The best thing about my school are the connetions and the relationships that you build with your peers, mentors, and teachers. I myself am very close to most of my teachers and I feel as though they do genuinely do care about me .