Oberlin College Top Questions

Daniel

I brag most about the amazing amount of freedom you have to pursue your interests on campus. I have had the opportunity to do so much and learn about all of my many interests. I couldn't think of a better place to go if you want to learn about something because we bring in the best that the world has to offer.

Margaret

I brag a lot about the great music that could always be heard at Oberlin. Oberlin has one of the best music schools in the country and attracts amazing student and faculty talent, but the school also focuses on bringing great outside performers to play throughout the year. Although the Conservatory does not account for much of the student population, the entire school is very music focused. I have seen many performances at Oberlin that I would not have gotten the chance to see otherwise and that I will never forget.

Valerie

Attending Oberlin College has been the best decision I have ever made.

Jordan

We are given the month of January to attempt/complete a project of our choosing. So, we get an extra month before classes start and an opportunity to experience something that we normally wouldn't have the chance to do so.

Caitlin

Oberlin is a busy place, with so much to do that everyday you have to decide whether you're going to go to a world renowned concert, an interesting lecture, or buckle down and do your work. I learned a lot about myself, and met some good people too.

Molly

the relaxed atmosphere

not

The people! The tendancy to see your professors outside of class. Exactley what about the students would be percieved by those at home as "weird" is wonderful.