Oberlin College

« See more reviews of Oberlin College

Any person who wants to challenge society by being different, "weird," and sometimes just plain wacky. We do everything first, we wear crazy clothes and we're tree huggers. A lot of us are vegans and we are very politically active. There are few conservatives on campus, though you might find a libertarian if you search hard enough. We challenge normalcy and are extremely intelligent. If you're smart and you're the oddball in your graduating class, come to Oberlin.

Students who are liberal minded, who love to have conversations with their professors outside of class. A student who loves to learn, and for the sake of learning and enriching their minds. Students who think outside the box, who love to work one to one with professors will do very well here.

Someone who is passionate about something, anything. Or if you have an interest in becoming passionate about something. I think the ideal student would be someone who doesn't have a set path yet, but wants to establish one by their third year in college.

I would Oberlin to smart, artistic, fun-loving, academically motivated students who have high (liberal) social ideals. Students that prefer "just chilling" to heavy partying more suited to Oberlin as well.

I very liberal and environmental conscience person. A person that believes in the democratic party, even if they are from a republican family. Sometimes people that are "different".

Someone liberal who likes to think outside the box, isn't afraid to be creative, and respects other people's differing views on politics, religion, and sexual orientation.

Anyone who didn't fit in in high school would probably fit in at Oberlin, as long as you're liberal, environmentally-friendly, and open-minded

Someone who is willing to work hard for one of the best educations money can buy. Musicians will find the conservatory perfect for anyone.

You should attend this school if you want to be challenged and pushed in a way that will stretch your boundaries. No boring people here!

Someone who is tolerant, active in their interests, and has a strong sense of what they want in life.