Occidental College

« See more reviews of Occidental College

Occidental is a liberal, diverse, academic campus with a beautiful environment close to a big city and has a diverse social scene but is small enough to feel like a good community.

Occidental is a diverse, liberal college that welcomes students of all backgrounds and types, creating an intimate environment perfect for learning and having a social life.

Occidental College is a liberal arts institution that challenges students academically and encourages them to live their college experience to the fullest.

Occidental is small enough for students to receive the utmost attention from their professors while gaining an appropriate liberal arts education.

Oxy is a place full of eccentric individuals who are unabashedly themselves and want to make an impact, scholastically and professionally.

Oxy is a liberal, New England style small college smack in the middle of LA, squeezed between the Ocean, the Mohave, and the mountains.

Small liberal arts college with amazing faculty and endless opportunities in the wonderful city of Los Angeles.

Liberal to the point of being conservative with a huge emphasis on diversity.

An intellectually engaging environment where kids party hard on the weekends.

Occidental College is very liberal and the student body reflects it.