Occidental College

« See more reviews of Occidental College

ANTIOCH UNIVERSITY (was not on the list of choices) People that shouldn't attend this school are ones that don't want to challenge the status quo. People come to Antioch because they want to make a difference in the world and because they want to give back. they understand that education is a privilege and they want to use their education in the service of others.

You shouldn't attend this school if you are really shy or conservative. There is not a lot to do on campus and it takes more than an hour to go anywhere on public transportation. If you are party person, there isn't many events or people to dance with.

The school is very liberal, so a student who is very conservative probably would find themselves feeling left out. In addtion, there is a strong drinking scene at Occidental, so if you don't drink it is not the right place for you.

Someone who is interested in a big school, someone who wants to blend in in their classes, someone who is a huge sports fan, someone who is unacademic, someone who doesn't like the sun.

People who are not serious about attaining a superior education and do not want to commit a large portion of their time to learning and studying.

Conservative people with closed minds. Someone thats looking for a huge party school where its easy to skate by and not do any work.

A more conservative (politically, ethically) student may feel uncomfortable at this campus.

People who are unwilling to open their minds to new ideas, cultures and points of view.

conservative people, racist people, people who are too preppy/fashionable

Someone who doesn't like small liberal schools.