Ogden, UT
Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College

It's an okay campus but it's not the real college experience most people want. We've got a great cafeteria and great teachers, but everything else is mediocre. We don't have sports but all students have access to a gym facility. We don't really get out into the community and do things.

Darci

People who can't motivate themselves and keep themselves to a set schedule so that they can get all the studing they need done. If you need someone to schedule thinds for you in order to get through the day this school won't work for you. You need to be there when you say you'll be there. Someone who doesn't know what they want to do for their carreer.

Self starters and those who know what they want to be and are not afraid to work hard to get there. It is hard to get all the work done unless you dicipline yourself to do it. You must take a hand in accomplishing you're career goals and work with admintrators to make sure you are getting the classes you need for the degree you want.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior the advise I would give myself is to practice self discipline so that I can keep to study, work, and home life schedules and not fall behind because of procrastination. I would tell myself that the education is hard but well worth the hardships. I would let myself know that it can be fun and wonderful to learn new things and see yourself grow as you stretch yourself and try new things especially things you were afraid to try. I would say to myself that the people you meet can become great friends who will be there for the rest of your life. I would tell myself that it can be hard to be the adult and be responsible for everything and for being away from your parents, but that the growth as an adult is a huge benefit. I like what I have become as an adult and though it can be hard it is well worth it. To whom it may concern the school I go to in Ogden is Stevens-Henegar school and I answered the questions for that school.

• $0

Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.